What's new

Pakistani nuclear submarine took shape ?

I saw it on the Google Map, could this be the mini nuclear sub that you guys mentioned before?

Imran looks like you had a party all by your self with all the ugly trolls haha at the end thanks for sharing the real news yaar. ;) :lol:

Imran looks like you had a party all by your self with all the ugly trolls haha at the end thanks for sharing the real news yaar. ;) :lol:

The real news has been public all along that the first two submarines will be retro-fitted during their next overhauls with a "plug" containing a MESMA AIP unit.

http://en.dcnsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Agosta-SSK.pdf

MESMA® Air Independent Propulsion

(AIP) system is housed in a weight balanced independent section. Because this amazing feature allows customisation at any time, either at purchasing stage or later, Pakistan has first equipped its third Agosta (Hamza), fully constructed in Karachi, and commissioned in September 2008. Khalid and Saad will be fitted with their own MESMA® sections, which are nearly ready to be delivered by DCNS. Just in time for the next major overhaul of these submarines.

Aww. ....VCheng spoiled the party!!!!

Seems reasonable, that with the hooha about the AIP, they had to come some time.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if something comes out of the blue, considering all the little developments going on.

im pretty sure its one of the agosta, either getting refitted with MESMA or its there for repairs.
There is NO way its a nuclear sub or any other sub for that matter.
Its wayyy to early, they just announced the plans.
It will take 5-7 years IF they're actually serious about it.

465 bn pkr is like 6 bn dollar ... nuke sub cost is around 3 bn :rofl:

Infact budget for navy has been decreased....

that budget is for wages and operating costs.
it has nothing to do with buying or R&D.

Indians are so lame sometimes.... Why you no concentrate your hand more on searching Google instead of w.a.n.king?

Here is a piece of info for all the retarded guys... Pakistan Navy chief clearly said... Nuclear submarine project will take 5 years to complete... so by 2017-2018 our nuclear submarine will be built... Now if nuclear submarine takes 3-5 Billion dollar to build than spread this expenditure on 5 year span.... Wow i'm more genius than indians now, who can understand how can spend 3-5 billion dollar on Pakistan Nuke sub project!

Indians are so lame sometimes.... Why you no concentrate your hand more on searching Google instead of w.a.n.king?

Here is a piece of info for all the retarded guys... Pakistan Navy chief clearly said... Nuclear submarine project will take 5 years to complete... so by 2017-2018 our nuclear submarine will be built... Now if nuclear submarine takes 3-5 Billion dollar to build than spread this expenditure on 5 year span.... Wow i'm more genius than indians now, who can understand how can spend 3-5 billion dollar on Pakistan Nuke sub project!
You don't have to be so uptight about all this and say whatever comes in your mind about indians. We all were enjoying and making casual jokes. This news of nuclear submarine has already been discussed on PDF, so everyone took part in it....Chill man...:smokin:

Indians are so lame sometimes.... Why you no concentrate your hand more on searching Google instead of w.a.n.king?....................

The real lesson here?

Blinded by misguided patriotism, hyperbolic claims of achievements without the real foundations needed to back them up is just as pathetic as losing credibility by denying realities evident to all others.

Please note that this comment is not pointed at any specific nation.

The real lesson here?

Blinded by misguided patriotism, hyperbolic claims of achievements without the real foundations needed to back them up is just as pathetic as losing credibility by denying realities evident to all others.

Please note that this comment is not pointed at any specific nation.

I'm living in a society which are facing crises on a daily basis not like someone living in states living comfortably. So Patriotism is very low.

For me, achievement is to get something by hook or by crook. Past history show us how nuclear program was carried out, How ballistic missile was setup, how cruise missile were build.... So i'm being realistic here.

You will not ever get the real foundation of Pakistan ever. So how much i back them up, your american standards will not accept it.

^^^Please re-read my post SLOWLY and try to comprehend what I have said. You may have missed my point totally.

I doubt this is a nuclear sub, why would they make it out there in the open?
best thing to do is wait for news.

some people say its some missile,i say what kindof shipyard in the world makes missiles in shipyards :rolleyes:

Making fun on Pakistan security? Wtf, it is very serious matter. On topic, this is Agosta 90B upgrading to MESMA AIP system.

Kindly delete this nonsense thread.

Back
Top Bottom