What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I know what you mean. I have come across this too. But I also got a very good Iranian friend....very humble down to earth guy...loves both India and Pakistan.....so I am mixed on this matter since every country has good and bad apples I figure.

The real path to a man's heart goes through his tummy ;)

pakistani man belly is the path to successful marriage. while she cooking we can make our move, behind her kiss on the neck in stealth mode. maybe even touch that hump below.

Hehe....watch it bro....this thread is already under close observation for the dirty "vulgar" talk :D

lolz i promise you pak from other countries have more morals then paks in pak. whisky , women they do the lot. in fact we have dull lives compared to them our lives are like robot paying taxes, low wages, discrimination all our lives. i have had people from pak rubb it in saying you people have nothing we are kings.

All women have boobs and vaginas, find one with a brain

bro this is some weird a@@ thread !! :D

i've never seen this thread before , WTF :lol: Anyway , both Iranian and Pakistani girls are indeed gorgeous .

none of them are on the market though . people of ME have sth called "Gheyrat" :D

people can go to eastern EU for that shyte . their women are so freaking hot and at the same time very available :D
Ordinary Pakistanis are even more conservatives than Iran and have a stronger concept of ghairat and izzat these are just pics and videos of models and actresses which were posted in fashion mags,sites and videos which ran on tv and cinemas

I see a page of writing here and no pics....whats going on guys?

Guess the face features of this random ad model. (Random ad of PDF)

lolz i promise you pak from other countries have more morals then paks in pak. whisky , women they do the lot. in fact we have dull lives compared to them our lives are like robot paying taxes, low wages, discrimination all our lives. i have had people from pak rubb it in saying you people have nothing we are kings.
You are a false flagger ugly indian

Back
Top Bottom