What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@haman10 is our cousin .. He's part Kurd.. :)

There are few TV series that pay tribute to such martyrs .. But there are many stories -- many unsung heroes.
bro this is some weird a@@ thread !! :D

i've never seen this thread before , WTF :lol: Anyway , both Iranian and Pakistani girls are indeed gorgeous .

none of them are on the market though . people of ME have sth called "Gheyrat" :D

people can go to eastern EU for that shyte . their women are so freaking hot and at the same time very available :D

@Nilgiri

You can find them online ..

Here is one;

bro this is some weird a@@ thread !! :D

i've never seen this thread before , WTF :lol: Anyway , both Iranian and Pakistani girls are indeed gorgeous .

none of them are on the market though . people of ME have sth called "Gheyrat" :D

people can go to eastern EU for that shyte . their women are so freaking hot and at the same time very available :D

Well apart from maybe Iranians .. Gherait is a very scewed concept among Arabs.. I don't think they even have the concept.

Here in Pak & Afghanistan.. The concept is even stronger than Iran..
One only has to google the murders over the issue..

But yes I agree.. That's exactly why you won't see me posting pics of women..

But yes we also have rich kids of Pak .. Like you have the rich kids of Iran.

I'm from a upper class family myself but still we are much more conservative.. Segregati among sexes is a norm and so on.. So it does depend on the family..

django pak women is reliable like Honda.
I say Toyota lol. truthfully Pak women is the best in the world inshaalah

Fir tay ferari kin saan lol
Nausheen thay meri ferarri hai hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (engine revving)

@Nilgiri

You can find them online ..

Here is one;

Well apart from maybe Iranians .. Gherait is a very scewed concept among Arabs.. I don't think they even have the concept.

Here in Pak & Afghanistan.. The concept is even stronger than Iran..
One only has to google the murders over the issue..

But yes I agree.. That's exactly why you won't see me posting pics of women..

But yes we also have rich kids of Pak .. Like you have the rich kids of Iran.

I'm from a upper class family myself but still we are much more conservative.. Segregati among sexes is a norm and so on.. So it does depend on the family..
Ghairat is definitely stronger in Pak than Iran @haman10 especially in areas adjacent to Afghanistan. @DESERT FIGHTER I only post pics of actresses and models, ladies who wish for their pics to get exposure, I too come from a conservative family as the potohar is generally a conservative area.kudos

I am surprised gul panra could not make it to the top 10?

249358_379772512104649_1581800124_n.bmp
She is my type :)

Why do the persian chicks pout their lips so much + puff their cheeks + all that heavy makeup.

They look way hotter without that stuff. I have seen some real genuine beauties there, just simple, clean, no fuss beauty.

I never liked over-seasoning a good meal for that very reason too.

the chances of iranian girl kidnapped is high if iran is invaded. i hope pak helps (border open)if this happens so i can kidnap them instead.

Heh you are quite the different sort from the other azadkashmiri guy :P

naturally i cant stand iran and its attitude towards pak. i heard they can be
1.very nationalistic and
2.Persian empire gets to their head.
3.plastic surgery etc.
4. german wannabe
5.racist
6. they think countries next door are primitive taxi drivers and no science even though pak is nuclear. we beat women and burka. strange hmm we have had women prime minister women pilot and army the lot.
7. oil very expensive ayotollah must live luxury behind the scenes.
8. iran can be snitch
9. some of them hate islam blame it for everything cos those idiots arab regimes
9. tuba they think they can bully pak as if we are broken country with no army. very cocky
10. trade business, come on you got oil.
11. block pak visa regularly

but Iranian women she is beauty but i heard they can be materialistic i doubt she can cook like pak women.
maybe not all like that maybe some beauty, loyal and cook.

naturally i cant stand iran and its attitude towards pak. i heard they can be
1.very nationalistic and
2.Persian empire gets to their head.
3.plastic surgery etc.
4. german wannabe
5.racist
6. they think countries next door are primitive taxi drivers and no science even though pak is nuclear. we beat women and burka. strange hmm we have had women prime minister women pilot and army the lot.
7. oil very expensive ayotollah must live luxury behind the scenes.
8. iran can be snitch
9. some of them hate islam blame it for everything cos those idiots arab regimes
9. tuba they think they can bully pak as if we are broken country with no army. very cocky
10. trade business, come on you got oil.
11. block pak visa regularly

I know what you mean. I have come across this too. But I also got a very good Iranian friend....very humble down to earth guy...loves both India and Pakistan.....so I am mixed on this matter since every country has good and bad apples I figure.

but Iranian women she is beauty but i heard they can be materialistic i doubt she can cook like pak women.
maybe not all like that maybe some beauty, loyal and cook.

The real path to a man's heart goes through his tummy ;)

Back
Top Bottom