What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@jamahir you never posted pics of these south Indian hotties :p:

anitha and manjari were both born in bombay ( western india ) and anitha has indeed worked in south indian fillm... though i liked anitha when she came into tv serials ( and films later ), she is not on my radar presently. :D

below is a selection of south beauties and those who are from elsewhere but worked in south...

mallu beauty nithya menon ( and favorite of @BDforever )...

Nitya-Menon-in-Malli-Malli-Idi-Raani-Roju-Movie-Latest-Stills-1.jpg

03.jpg

kannada actress, bhavana ( original name, nandini )... she is now a politician ( congress party )...

22sd5.jpg

pranitha subash, who works in three south indian industries i believe... she looks like one of your singers in saw in a coke studio vid in the music thread... @fakhre mirpur , who was it??

Pranitha-Subhash-at-Angaraka-Movie-Stills-%2810%296211.jpg

1.jpg

sanjana galrani, from kannada films...

Sanjana_Galrani_23.jpg

tamanna bhatia, from bombay but worked in south films and is now also in hindi films...

tamanna-bhatia-51-h.jpg

ileana d'cruz, from goa but started in south films and now is hindi films...

ileana-d-cruz-in-jeans-4.jpg

---------

to be continued.

Bad compiled list

you can contribute your choices too.

anitha and manjari were both born in bombay ( western india ) and anitha has indeed worked in south indian fillm... though i liked anitha when she came into tv serials ( and films later ), she is not on my radar presently. :D

below is a selection of south beauties and those who are from elsewhere but worked in south...

03.jpg

kannada actress, bhavana ( original name, nandini )... she is now a politician ( congress party )...

22sd5.jpg

pranitha subash, who works in three south indian industries i believe... she looks like one of your singers in saw in a coke studio vid in the music thread... @fakhre mirpur , who was it??

1.jpg

Sanjana_Galrani_23.jpg

tamanna bhatia, from bombay but worked in south films and is now also in hindi films...

tamanna-bhatia-51-h.jpg

---------

to be continued.

More Ileana please :p:

03.jpg

22sd5.jpg

1.jpg

Sanjana_Galrani_23.jpg

tamanna-bhatia-51-h.jpg

---------

to be continued.

More Ileana please :p:

@Abu Namr Namr
pls post Pakistan beauties...
Start over from page 1 :p:

@Abu Namr Namr

@Abu Namr Namr

Am I on wrong thread????? All Indian beauties??? Tamannah woman needs to put sone clothes on ufff :O
Nope your still on sheikh sahab,s thread :p:
Agar yakeen nahe to 100 page check karlo

Am I on wrong thread????? All Indian beauties??? Tamannah woman needs to put sone clothes on ufff :O
Nope your still on sheikh sahab,s thread :p:
Agar yakeen nahe to 100 page check karlo

Last edited:
It looks weird to see such a liberal woman coming from a country which is known to be the most fundamentalist.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom