What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@jamahir I take my word back mehwish has a boring look without make-up so for me, the best one in the list is meesha shafi.

i like this side-profile of hers, and without make-up too... she should simply put on at least 15 kgs and then she will look more pretty...

Mehwish_Hayat_pakistani_Female_Model_40_wieeb_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

More beautiful than any of Indias Bollywood movie/drama actresses.

khalida-ki-walda-29-september-2012-by-ptv-home.jpg

@ghoul is simply wanting to "look muslim"... this thread is about celebrating beauty of one of nature's creation - humans... ghoul brought in unnecessary controversy.

I dind't want "to look muslim", for Allah is my only judge. I just pointed out, that using a picture of kaaba in a thread with pictures of our local s***s and wh***s was slightly disrespectful. And sorry, we Pakistanis are not "hinduized" muslims like you, and hence don't suffer any peer pressure from them.

PS: I was actually enjoying the thread before that picture, which was in bad taste.

Btw no offense to Pakistanis here, but from what I've seen, Indian women are better and more feminine looking. Most Pakistani women are rather bland looking, who're either fat or stick figures(who look like they're suffering from tuberculosis). Pakistani males on the other hand, are better looking than their Indian counterparts, no homo of course.

I dind't want "to look muslim", for Allah is my only judge. I just pointed out, that using a picture of kaaba in a thread with pictures of our local s***s and wh***s was slightly disrespectful. And sorry, we Pakistanis are not "hinduized" muslims like you, and hence don't suffer any peer pressure from them.

PS: I was actually enjoying the thread before that picture, which was in bad taste.

Btw no offense to Pakistanis here, but from what I've seen, Indian women are better and more feminine looking. Most Pakistani women are rather bland looking, who're either fat or stick figures(who look like they're suffering from tuberculosis). Pakistani males on the other hand, are better looking than their Indian counterparts, no homo of course.

Yaar agree with your initial comments ,however I have to disagree with you on your opinion of Bharati girls being than Pakistani girls.now can you honestly say Deepika and co are better than this

Yaar agree with your initial comments ,however I have to disagree with you on your opinion of Bharati girls being than Pakistani girls.now can you honestly say Deepika and co are better than this

Yaar that aunty looks like a guy to me. Give her a fake mustache, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and your village's chaudhary. She's not feminine looking at all.

If you don't want, clone and export Mehwish Hayat

Meesha_Shafi_17_bpnfk_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

She has a bit of a Mongoloid look.

BTW, why do Indians always post pics of not-so good looking girls on this forum? tbh, I have personally met much better looking girls. I don't think it's too hard to take one or two of them for movies and modelling. o_O
she is ugly as **** lol...you can take this ho any day.

now thats a good looking gal

Just trying to figure out my southeast asian friends' taste....

What do you think about these girls ?

busra-cubukcuoglu-181730.jpg

esra-bilgic-180360.jpg

subasi.jpg

@Armstrong
i like their bushy eyebrows

This is gross bro I can see better looking girls in a market then on PDF, this is just disgusting

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom