What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Mehreen Syed was i believe the highest paid model in Pakistan for some time.

Lets look at why !
l1ZLCnSgUXOLxCFAnd81uWVD_QFB1-gjsanh_E_1whr1cBAoBycspmLiZjIQQxzX4Akh7Oz6bw_L4YDY-b3W9ZpqITfxdIS_RK1TxckYHmy0-4Dc4yO0FaydjQ512CMFgkccOEnq6fYUEGFQoUXJIzZw82Tf3Cn5yg=w320-h460-nc

how thin is her arm !! :o:

yuck !!

You dont know what you are missing, hot girls washing a motercycle and themselves

they must be the above type, so i will just say "pass". :D

That thin arm is the reason she is a top model :agree:
Bigger arms ???
TWevRKbFWXo6e695Bi6p--f3IEfuL6SKiUryp7mbhfg9rZoB29DoAjifw6WtnC9HyCPEk3D8nbF2To0_scRgGzQr31ymmgVk7Z7cFSiJXKJLVcQmDsIoo6SjxZNlwBJ-ytcqMifrfiAN7KjG9d5n6O-Hud1BzPrsh0d6AFi18tZNstHURoBMM2GRcsJJJdji5oEaEWY1EzPa-ZzxJP2YmoOHaHUMlHPmPPDvPP0K8oo=w464-h317-nc

Ronda Rousey !

i didn't say i want to see muscular male-ish arms... i want to see rounded, soft, plump feminine arms... difference.

She has mongoloid features
Mongoloid features plus big desi eyes

looks like gul panra.
Gulparna has a typical Pathan face and very light skin tone while Ayesha skin tone is slightly darker than Gyul and her face cut is different

Zara Sheikh
Zara-Sheikh-5.jpg

zara_sheikh3.jpg

_Zara_Sheikh_14_eyifv_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

ya sheikha likes ya sheikha

Benish Chohan
Beenish-Chohan-Biography-Profile-And-Pictures-005.jpg

beenish-chohan-3.jpg

Pakistani-Actress-Beenish-Chohan-Pics-8.jpg

30544_Hot_Beenish_Chohan.jpg

Yumna. Zaidi
yumna_zaidi_pakistani_model_12_xyxag_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Gulparna has a typical Pathan face and very light skin tone while Ayesha skin tone is slightly darker than Gyul and her face cut is different

well, only two differences i see - gul panra has a light skin tone and a rounder face... but they do resemble each other.

Gul%2BPanra%2B17,09,2014%2B%282%29%2Bcopy.jpg

Ayesha+Khan+Latest+Beautiful+Pics+%281%29.jpg

Zara Sheikh
Zara-Sheikh-5.jpg

that is a typical "muslim bride" shot.

Back
Top Bottom