What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

In the Old days "Never judge a book by its cover" and now what I say Never Judge a girl by her picture - Lighting - angles - filters - make up.

Well I aint ever gonna meet and get to know any of these chicks, so I only do have just the covers to go on here (and I know I can't really say which chick is really overall the best overall because we know just cover). Unfortunately but also maybe fortunately lol. I doubt any of them could make a burger for me with love like my gf just did for me for dinner lol anyway....case closed for me who is best in real life and limit of realm of fantasy.

My fav Anum fayyaz with lots of respect as she is married, next to her is her husband. One of the best actresses. Weirdly if someone can not act , no matter how great they look ,they dont impress me.
@friendly_troll96 @django

Anum-Fayyaz-Husband-01-600x601.png

She is starring in a bollywood b or c grade future flop film, madiha imam. But her face is lovely, strong jawline. One of the best faces right now
that flick may yet surprise you. No one was expecting Sajjal and Adnan starrer Mom to create any sorta buzz but it did pretty well.

speaking of ladies, one of the few who have completely transformed herself since her first appearance is Kiran Haq.
19984782_710869075763129_3619199542534078464_n.jpg

19379418_452812448427795_174943840556285952_n.jpg

and Maya Ali
20067440_816959551815192_4601704531611353088_n.jpg

that flick may yet surprise you. No one was expecting Sajjal and Adnan starrer Mom to create any sorta buzz but it did pretty well.

Pakistani actors need to be careful, India produce hundreds of films and most of them are c grade flicks. Later on they all regret working on Indian films.

like this Pakistani girl worked in some gay love story, only to regret later on lmao

MV5BODk2NTMxMDYtMzA0NC00ODVhLWIzNTctMGRlMThiYzYzYzI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NjMyMzE@._V1_.jpg

Pakistani actors need to be careful, India produce hundreds of films and most of them are c grade flicks. Later on they all regret working on Indian films.

like this Pakistani girl worked in some gay love story, only to regret later on lmao
well I'll be damned...That's Sadia Khan.....She needs to fire her agent who convinced to do this piece of crap :angry:

MV5BODk2NTMxMDYtMzA0NC00ODVhLWIzNTctMGRlMThiYzYzYzI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NjMyMzE@._V1_.jpg
I blame the awaam for it but that is a discussion for a separate thread and time

well I'll be damned...That's Sadia Khan.....She needs to fire her agent who convinced to do this piece of crap :angry:
Her brother and father are better actors she is just meh

Her brother and father are better actors she is just meh
I agree with you on her acting skills but she still gotta be brain dead to do these kinda projects. She should have had more sense. Khair moving on...

She is very ordinary with pretty face, will never get good bollywood project like Mom ,Hindi medium etc
And that to you is a pinnacle of an artist,s career?
Ajeeb admi ho :-//

Sadia khan still acts better than mahira khan imo.

I agree with you on her acting skills but she still gotta be brain dead to do these kinda projects. She should have had more sense. Khair moving on...
Who are her brothers and fathers? Sadia khan has no relatives in the industry.

Dayummmm! I can not believe she could do such role and btw her face is horribly photoshopped almost beyond recognition. She has very western, sort of very italian face structure, she looks nice with chiselled features. But her acting is really poor ,she talks like a kid tho it still sounds cute.
She has a kid now btw.

speaking of ladies, one of the few who have completely transformed herself since her first appearance is Kiran Haq.
19984782_710869075763129_3619199542534078464_n.jpg

19379418_452812448427795_174943840556285952_n.jpg

and Maya Ali
20067440_816959551815192_4601704531611353088_n.jpg
dont like maya nor kiran
Kiran haq has not transformed, this image is heavily photoshopped to give her an entirely 180 degree different look. I have often seen people praising actresses faces like anything though their images are very visibly photoshopped to remove the flaws.

i think kiran failed to become successful in acting field so i guess she moved towards modeling. Anyways, i saw her first image with glasses on previous page and just taking a first glance at it i could tell whosoever photographed her did hell lot of photoshop work to give her this entirely new look (tho only in photoshoots not in real life) . Neither is she that fair, not her eyes look like that nor is she that attractive. Even her jawline has been widened to give a perfect squarish face.

See her photos from a currently aired drama hasil and you would barely care to notice her standing next to aiman khan.

Ramsha khan is a new launch who looks rather impressive.

As of madihas bollywood job, well the film is a low budget crass project. Mom was financed by some popular actress as it was her relaunch vehicle so the movie was still hyped up even before release but incase of madiha noone knows about her film. And btw mom itself is not really a hit i have read reviews they said sajal,adnan siddqui acted well, but the film unnecessarily focussed on some old age indian actress which destroyed the story and stole the time space for other actors to perform more.

Sehr afzal another newcomer she is a real talent, spotted her at a mall few days back.
new-emerging-actress-sehar-afzal-photos.jpg

That's what she was thinking before signing c grade film. There is another Pakistan guy Adeel Chaudhry who have done 2-3 c grade movies in India, no one have heard of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom