What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

That's what she was thinking before signing c grade film. There is another Pakistan guy Adeel Chaudhry who have done 2-3 c grade movies in India, no one have heard of them.
LMAO i know about adeels bollywood work , he is a singer he has sung for bollywood too besides acting, also did ad for india, adeel asghar chaudhry

He is a dentist by profession

Well I aint ever gonna meet and get to know any of these chicks, so I only do have just the covers to go on here (and I know I can't really say which chick is really overall the best overall because we know just cover). Unfortunately but also maybe fortunately lol. I doubt any of them could make a burger for me with love like my gf just did for me for dinner lol anyway....case closed for me who is best in real life and limit of realm of fantasy.

Fantasy - Victoria secret girls - well some of them. Candice wont do no harm:D

upload_2017-7-21_1-26-19.jpeg

Sana
upload_2017-7-21_1-32-36.jpeg

dont like maya nor kiran
Kiran haq has not transformed, this image is heavily photoshopped to give her an entirely 180 degree different look. I have often seen people praising actresses faces like anything though their images are very visibly photoshopped to remove the flaws.

i think kiran failed to become successful in acting field so i guess she moved towards modeling. Anyways, i saw her first image with glasses on previous page and just taking a first glance at it i could tell whosoever photographed her did hell lot of photoshop work to give her this entirely new look (tho only in photoshoots not in real life) . Neither is she that fair, not her eyes look like that nor is she that attractive. Even her jawline has been widened to give a perfect squarish face.

See her photos from a currently aired drama hasil and you would barely care to notice her standing next to aiman khan.

Ramsha khan is a new launch who looks rather impressive.

As of madihas bollywood job, well the film is a low budget crass project. Mom was financed by some popular actress as it was her relaunch vehicle so the movie was still hyped up even before release but incase of madiha noone knows about her film. And btw mom itself is not really a hit i have read reviews they said sajal,adnan siddqui acted well, but the film unnecessarily focussed on some old age indian actress which destroyed the story and stole the time space for other actors to perform more.

Sehr afzal another newcomer she is a real talent, spotted her at a mall few days back.
I was talking about Haq's climbing the industry ladder. I remember she was cast as the leading lady's friend in that Parri Paikar drama. Frankly her transformation from those days is impressive. baki sb bhae apni apni pasand hai. 8-)
Don't follow Pakistani dramas regularly. Only watch when I go home and bus wo bi majboori may..:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom