What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

not really, it was just the frenzy of photos for the last three days.

but... aur dikhao, aur dikhao. :D

very right.

her sister, gauhar khan, is better looking and more mature too... she was in the fine film "rocket singh - salesman of the year"...

Gauhar-Khan-hot-07.jpg

Both sisters are yummy yummy.

@jamahir the guy chosen to play akbar in ishq song looks like the real live version of the mughal era paintings
akbar-facts.jpg

@jamahir Amina Haq in Ali Zafar,s dekha song

irbis had posted this song in the "what are you listening" thread... again, i must say we like different types of ladies. :D

Iman Ali in the song Ishq

@jamahir the guy chosen to play akbar in ishq song looks like the real live version of the mughal era paintings
akbar-facts.jpg

i was about to mention that... he is the most realistic akbar i have seen.

are those farsi speakers from afghanistan or other stans??

by the way, i have seen iman ali in bol and i think she has hard features, which she is not helping by being thin.

Face shape.

i like her face - shape and color.

Very good video quality *sarcasm*

oh, just selected the first or second listing in google... should have checked for vid quality.

well the mughals were farsiwans but the actors are pakistanis

@jamahir puhleaze withought her figure she too will look like amina

@jamahir puhleaze without her figure she too will look like amina

Very nice song
the akbar in this video is close as you can get to the real one plus using farsi makes it more realish

sahab e alam kahan chalay ho zindagi hathoan say ja rahe hay jatay jatay bhe ga rahe bus ishq muhabat apna pan damn school years yaad a gaye

the akbar in this video is close as you can get to the real one plus using farsi makes it more realish

sahab e alam kahan chalay ho zindagi hathoan say ja rahe hay jatay jatay bhe ga rahe bus ishq muhabat apna pan damn school years yaad a gaye

Lyrics are awesome. Iman Ali wasn't doing Kathak properly...

We had a Iranian Poster banned who posted Iranian models? Why?

What about some Turkish Input?

3% battery time to go

We had a Iranian Poster banned who posted Iranian models? Why?

What about some Turkish Input?
really? i want to know about him cuz i posted some iranians and no one banned me plus turkish input is most welcome oh shit 1% battery

Its Persian + Hindi lyrics. Maharaj, Mahabali, Jogi, etc.

Back
Top Bottom