What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Fakhre change your phone man.

I'm also on opera mini. No problems.

Once in 24 hours charge.

I am planning on buying a new sony xperia by october but tab tak is say guzara karna hay

Bhai I am a hardore Nokia man. Old school is best.

nokia_asha_501_hands-on_31.jpg

If only nokia used android instead of windows

Yaar I know. I can either browze PDF. Or chat on Whatsapp. Not both. Gareeb hun. :lol:
Actually lenovo kay phones ki same price hay asha jitne plus battery timing of lenovo was impressive the only plus point of asha is its resale value other than that lenovo really has brought quality android at an affordable price

I heard the new ones do not come with NOKIA written, but instead MICROSOFT ?
I dont know anyone who buys flagship window phones even most small and medium shop owners dont display window phones but i have heard that microsoft is written on flagships only

Actually lenovo kay phones ki same price hay asha jitne plus battery timing of lenovo was impressive the only plus point of asha is its resale value other than that lenovo really has brought quality android at an affordable price

But whatever you say yaar, Nokia has class. It does everything which a hardcore PHONE should do, better than any other. Plus its TOUGH. Plus its just so convenient, simple, intuitive. And they look a LOT better than other phones, including Lennovo. Many initially used to think it was a baby IPhone when it was first launched. Now of course everyone knows Asha.

I love my Asha. :smitten:

11800098_478091739034856_6302307762831681312_n.png.jpg

I dont know the name of this Sunita lookalike but damn she looks like her sister has her killer smile

@jamahir @django

Neray ah
mathira and overload
personally i prefer the original haha

damn you mathira you sure got me thinking extremely haram things again

11800098_478091739034856_6302307762831681312_n.png.jpg

I dont know the name of this Sunita lookalike but damn she looks like her sister has her killer smile

the right picture does look like a younger version of sunita.

@jamahir @django

Neray ah
mathira and overload
personally i prefer the original haha

damn you mathira you sure got me thinking extremely haram things again

sorry but the first vid was more fake and sleazy than any hint of sensuality. :)

the second vid was strange visually, i couldn't hear the vocals much or is that the idea??

did the fellow on the charpai have no legs??

the right picture does look like a younger version of sunita.
I dont know her name *sigh

the second vid was strange visually, i couldn't hear the vocals much or is that the idea??

did the fellow on the charpai have no legs??
The second video looked like it was made by drug addicts

sorry but the first vid was more fake and sleazy than any hint of sensuality. :)
The first time i watched watched it my throat dried up ;)

Mesha Shafi

Meesha-Shafi-Photo-Shoot-for-TONIGUY-6.jpg

Meesha_Shafi_31117.jpg

Meesha-Shafi-Photo-Shoot-for-LOr%C3%A9al.jpg

A different hairstyle completely changes you

Back
Top Bottom