What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ab to bowlers pe bhi dhyaan de rhein hain finally aur isloo to farigh ho jayegi apni jeet pe bht shokhe hogyein hain wo log :D

Ni yr thori si to hai ni?

Sari choro. You know what she Momina the shokhi said? Supporting cricket "women empowerment" Banda poche yeh women empowerment beach main Kahan se a gae? These are the feminists don't wait in line asking "ladies first" you know. And move forward. :hitwall:

Sari choro. You know what she Momina the shokhi said? Supporting cricket "women empowerment" Banda poche yeh women empowerment beach main Kahan se a gae? These are the feminists don't wait in line asking "ladies first" you know. And move forward. :hitwall:
Thore din ke liye ayi maarne do shokhian phr wapis chli jaana hai isne lekin you really hate feminists don't you? :lol: good there should be more ladies like you :enjoy:

Thore din ke liye ayi maarne do shokhian phr wapis chli jaana hai isne lekin you really hate feminists don't you? :lol: good there should be more ladies like you :enjoy:

Yes I am a girl & yes I want equal rights & don't want to be oppressed. I am given full rights in every matters of life by Islam. But no I'm NOT feminist. If this is a new cool, I don't want to be cool rather accept the reality women can never work as men in so many things and vice versa.
Open your brain cells and understand being feminist doesn't make you look cool. Rather taking away of fragility.

#ThinkBeforeFollowing.

So this was my status....Facebook status few days back. And yes I don't like feminists, not even a bit.

there should be more ladies like you :enjoy:

Rare pieces. :D :D

Yes I am a girl & yes I want equal rights & don't want to be oppressed. I am given full rights in every matters of life by Islam. But no I'm NOT feminist. If this is a new cool, I don't want to be cool rather accept the reality women can never work as men in so many things and vice versa.
Open your brain cells and understand being feminist doesn't make you look cool. Rather taking away of fragility.

#ThinkBeforeFollowing.

So this was my status....Facebook status few days back. And yes I don't like feminists, not even a bit.
:tup::tup:
It's not cool their logic is actually really dumb.
fm12.jpg
Logic3.jpg

Rare pieces. :D :D
:lol::enjoy:

Is bar to at least Islamabad Ko beat karna h. Lahore Ka captain Brandon hai, NZ Ka. :D

:sniper::woot::woot:

Cute? Soch lo. :sniper:

Na ji Lahore waley bus khwab hi daikh saktey hain is baar jeetay ga KK :D
Lahore ko milein gay bus ranj o gham :D

Back
Top Bottom