What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ok time for an acceptance speech

On this special occasion i like to thank all who supported me @BDforever @Bilal9 @doppelganger @User @jamahir @django @waz @Mentee you guys made made this possible so many trolls tried to shut this thread down but it was because of support from you guys this thread is still active keep rocking and my the thark be with you (▼皿▼)

I am feeling so emotional right now

images

On this special occasion i like to thank all who supported me @BDforever @Bilal9 @doppelganger @User @jamahir @django @waz @Mentee you guys made made this possible so many trolls tried to shut this thread down but it was because of support from you guys this thread is still active keep rocking and my the thark be with you (▼皿▼)

Kudos buddy, you really kept this alive through thick and thin.

I still cant forget that beard loving mullah guy who tried to flame up zarvan and some others to rain fire and brimstone on tharki united threads. :P

Now we be cruising.

Is @khanz still posting? I miss his quality pics that walk the line hehe.

Kudos buddy, you really kept this alive through thick and thin.

I still cant forget that beard loving mullah guy who tried to flame up zarvan and some others to rain fire and brimstone on tharki united threads. :P

Now we be cruising.

Is @khanz still posting? I miss his quality pics that walk the line hehe.
Now he knows who had the last laugh :D
Forgot to mention @OverLoad
I liked the old overload

@khanz got banned for posting too many bikini pics he wont comeback for a few months now next time i will warn him in advance

The other guy who wanted this thread closed was a Trump supporter a complete weirdo who would support Trump just because he hated Liberals reason

He is willing to support a guy who thinks global warming is a Chinese conspiracy(climate chamge has killed more than all wars from 2010 to 2016 combined) just because of his butt hurt :-//

Now he knows who had the last laugh :D
Forgot to mention @OverLoad
I liked the old overload

@khanz got banned for posting too many bikini pics he wont comeback for a few months now next time i will warn him in advance

The other guy who wanted this thread closed was a Trump supporter a complete weirdo who would support Trump just because he hated Liberals reason

He is willing to support a guy who thinks global warming is a Chinese conspiracy(climate chamge has killed more than all wars from 2010 to 2016 combined) just because of his butt hurt :-//

It says khanz is not banned anymore. :P

Yeah I miss the old markhoor version 1.0....dunno if he had previous versions. He trolls too much and even pretended to be a chick in one of his newer guises. Oh well.

It says khanz is not banned anymore. :P

Yeah I miss the old markhoor version 1.0....dunno if he had previous versions. He trolls too much and even pretended to be a chick in one of his newer guises. Oh well.
But khanz doesnot reply for months after his ban is lifted i have observed his behaviour

Bravo and congrats!

Appreciating good looking women shouldn't be a crime. :-)

The Bangladesh fashions thread owes its start from this thread started by you.... :-)

Bhai ko bhool gya.:mad:
Although i never contributed anything significant to this thread but still support and appreciate your effort from the heart.:P
Sacchi.:agree:
Where??????:woot:
Please refrain yourself from making such claims without posting any link to the source.:D
It is against the rules of pdf.:D:whistle:

Go get yourself a fine lawyer, iam sending you defamation notice :angry:

Back
Top Bottom