What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@Zibago @django @Nilgiri @Moonlight

aur bataaein. :D

guess whose interview i was watching before i logged-in??
Zara dil ko tham lo naam lo agaya theko kaun :D

thank you. :-)

in the understanding of the management i was being personally insulting of a member ( from india ) twice, so they banned me, first for a week and then they added another week.

@django bhai can easily guess. :D

for you a hint : a indian female tv actress whose praises i sing regularly.
Ashwariya or the actrees i find very child like in appearance? :D

well, she was banned before i became member ( in june 2014 ) but i was a regular guest reader on pdf.

she got much hate from most of the indian membership despite she being a most sensible member... she also took many of the pakistani members to task for being nationalist and not allowing for peace-making.

if she had continued in 2014 she would have been called a victim of not only "love jihad" but a isi conspiracy. :D
Yep i have been a lurker since 2009 i have seen how this forum turned from a military forum to a basi kabab it is now today

I saw one skinny model and left.. no eye candies. :(
Ap ki dp mein bhi to wohi hay :D
Saw her in Quantico man that is one hell of a boring show :-*
I just cant find any interesting english show after Charlie Sheen left Two and a Half Men

Ap ki dp mein bhi to wohi hay :D
Saw her in Quantico man that is one hell of a boring show :-*
I just cant find any interesting english show after Charlie Sheen left Two and a Half Men

Don't get me wrong, she's in my DP because I find her (and her moves) repulsive. :D

I don't think Pakistanis have those. :P
I don't think Pakistanis have those. :P
We have but lets just say there are a select few meaty gals i fancy i just dont like girls weighing more than me

yeah, him and @Zibago too.

they have hugely contributed to peace-making between members of ind/pak/bd, and for presenting the other side of pakistan - the one without the cliches.

at least they should be specially recognized.

plus add @ghazi52 , @khanz , @SHAMK9 too.

---

and look, our old friend @Maira La is on this thread.
You mean going ISIS on him. :D

Hahahaha itny buttering Nahi Karen sheikh sahib ki awine he. Khair ab zameen pe a jao sheikh sahib. :D JK

YES @Zibago is one nicest member here and friendly to everyone. Also, a smart and wise poster. :)
@Zibago definetly does, he gets on with everyone and is one of the most prolific bloggers here, who articulates his arguments in an intelligent way. he has my support, make him a mod or whatever tta
3b0e406b46a73759a5395b2c461c4e67c3c092de2ef06a0c0507d2a31e421af3.jpg

well, the postings are subject to the choices of the posters.

you know, we should form a collective and demand regular postings of non-skinny models. :taz:
Yes we should make a thread 10 confirm future heart attack cases :D

Back
Top Bottom