What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

And no I mean Zarine khan? :p

zarine is lovely indeed but she's not in tv acting yet, though she has appeared as guest in 'comedy nights bachao'.

another hint : she's not muslim but is related by name ( by name only ) with naseer sahaab. :D

@Zibago @django @Nilgiri @Moonlight

aur bataaein. :D

guess whose interview i was watching before i logged-in??
Welcome Back bro! good to see you back, wtf happened, why the dictators ban you?

thank you. :-)

in the understanding of the management i was being personally insulting of a member ( from india ) twice, so they banned me, first for a week and then they added another week.

@django bhai can easily guess. :D

for you a hint : a indian female tv actress whose praises i sing regularly.
Helly...helly....hellly...here she is blowing a kiss at you @jamahir
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome Back bro! good to see you back

wtf happened, why the dictators ban you?

in their understanding, for twice being personally insulting of a indian member.

but i don't suppose any other pdf member has received as much hate as i have. :D

with the exception of @ajtr i would say... she was a indian who married a pakistani and i think she went to pakistan.

zarine is lovely indeed but she's not in tv acting yet, though she has appeared as guest in 'comedy nights bachao'.

another hint : she's not muslim but is related by name ( by name only ) with naseer sahaab. :D

Oh. Since I don't follow Indian dramas so I don't really know. and dj-babu kill the suspense. I was literally thinking all the name I know of Indian actressea. :D

Ps: not gonna congrats our dj babu for getting senior title :D
Welcome Back bro! good to see you back, wtf happened, why the dictators ban you?

Helly...helly....hellly...here she is blowing a kiss at you @jamahir
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh her? Ok. :D

in their understanding, for twice being personally insulting of a indian member.

but i don't suppose any other pdf member has received as much hate as i have. :D

with the exception of @ajtr i would say... she was a indian who married a pakistani and i think she went to pakistan.
I guess ajtr touched raw nerves of some of our neighboring members lol

Oh. Since I don't follow Indian dramas so I don't really know. and dj-babu kill the suspense. I was literally thinking all the name I know of Indian actressea. :D

Oh her? Ok. :D
dat is the one..better than naushi, ayeza, laila iman ali etc according to our friend. each to their own i say lol.

@Moonlight @jamahir detests Laila and naushi

well, nausheen i don't actually remember the face... every time i read the word nausheen what comes to mind is the indian tv actress nausheen ali sardar whose serials i have not actually seen but her name has stuck with me.

and laila, her maroon sari pic will define her for me. :D

oh yes !!

observed it now, thanks for pointing it out.

@django bhai, congrats.

in fact you deserve to be a tta, considering your posts here and in the 'science and technology' sections.

I guess ajtr touched raw nerves of some of our neighboring members lol

well, she was banned before i became member ( in june 2014 ) but i was a regular guest reader on pdf.

she got much hate from most of the indian membership despite she being a most sensible member... she also took many of the pakistani members to task for being nationalist and not allowing for peace-making.

if she had continued in 2014 she would have been called a victim of not only "love jihad" but a isi conspiracy. :D

Back
Top Bottom