What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

sara-loren-mona-liza-hot-8.jpg

Sara-Loren-Media-4.jpg

she back doing pakistani projects yeah ! :pakistan:
Bhar mein jaye itney arsey idhar kaam nahe kiya ab jub lift nahe kara rahey to wapis a rahi hay there was a time when i fancied her not anymore i have no issues with her working in India but she didnt do any work in Pakistan for a long time and now that others have made our industry a much better place and her services are no longer needed she is coming back hmm Iman Ali was right some Pakistanis make a fool of themselves in India she is one of them
artworks-000090207686-9m7iru-t500x500.jpg

Now am a billi fan :D

I understand your feelings still pakistani talent should always be allowed back and we should always welcome it's people back home and hopefully industry will continue to grow :)

I understand your feelings still pakistani talent should always be allowed back and we should always welcome it's people back home and hopefully industry will continue to grow :)
llowed back yes but rewards of revival shoud be given to those who planted the tree not just those want the aam
She should only get side roles for another year

A sad girl who is crying for Syria. This is my bitter message. :( (changed the previous one)
The situationcis going from bad to worse in Syria
The most injustice they did was with Lybia a country that hired foreign workers now has refugees all over europe

Back
Top Bottom