What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

well, nausheen i don't actually remember the face... every time i read the word nausheen what comes to mind is the indian tv actress nausheen ali sardar whose serials i have not actually seen but her name has stuck with me.

and laila, her maroon sari pic will define her for me. :D

oh yes !!

observed it now, thanks for pointing it out.

@django bhai, congrats.

in fact you deserve to be a tta, considering your posts here and in the 'science and technology' sections.
@jamahir a reminder of nausheen
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

nausheen_shah_13.jpg

Ayeza and Iman no comparsion. Please don't kill me. :D
@jamahir swears by it.....he will not hear any different

well, she was banned before i became member ( in june 2014 ) but i was a regular guest reader on pdf.

she got much hate from most of the indian membership despite she being a most sensible member... she also took many of the pakistani members to task for being nationalist and not allowing for peace-making.

if she had continued in 2014 she would have been called a victim of not only "love jihad" but a isi conspiracy. :D
Perhaps she has been recruited lol.

Our brother is being underestimated?:coffee::crazy:

not at all.

@django is one of the sensible members in a forum filled with silly hates... there are some posts i have seen of his where he goes a bit towards nationalism but i am sincere in considering him actually worthy of a title like tta.

and i too should have been a tta if not a mod.

not at all.

@django is one of the sensible members in a forum filled with silly hates... there are some posts i have seen of his where he goes a bit towards nationalism but i am sincere in considering him actually worthy of a title like tta.

mehrbani sahib.

not at all.

And I think you are one of the most sincere and true to yourself chaps on this forum, we do not always agree never the less your views are respected...well on occasion their are some profound disagreements mainly in regards to an certain drama actress.kudos

@jamahir swears by it.....he will not hear any different

Should I run? :o

not at all.

Actually I mean to say, yes he does deserve the title of TTA. But no one from the management is noticing the posts of this brother and rank him with a better title. :)

mehrbani sahib.

And I think you are one of the most sincere and true to yourself chaps on this forum, we do not always agree never the less your views are respected...well on occasion their are some profound disagreements mainly in regards to an certain drama actress.kudos

Or hum Yahan waliyan mar Rahe lol.

Ps: just love this word waliyan. And @jamahir you just replace the letter w with v to understand this word.

my views about those particular discussions are non-negotiable. :D
Ohh I had that feeling.

Should I run? :o

Actually I mean to say, yes he does deserve the title of TTA. But no one from the management is noticing the posts of this brother and rank him with a better title. :)

Or hum Yahan waliyan mar Rahe lol.

Ps: just love this word waliyan. And @jamahir you just replace the letter w with v to understand this word.
Thanks for the kind words, they are touching as for comments about Helly ,I would refrain unless you want to go to war with @jamahir lol

yeah, him and @Zibago too.

they have hugely contributed to peace-making between members of ind/pak/bd, and for presenting the other side of pakistan - the one without the cliches.

at least they should be specially recognized.

plus add @ghazi52 , @khanz , @SHAMK9 too.

---

and look, our old friend @Maira La is on this thread.

yeah, him and @Zibago too.

they have hugely contributed to peace-making between members of ind/pak/bd, and for presenting the other side of pakistan - the one without the cliches.

at least they should be specially recognized.

plus add @ghazi52 , @khanz , @SHAMK9 too.

---

and look, our old friend @Maira La is on this thread.
@Zibago definetly does, he gets on with everyone and is one of the most prolific bloggers here, who articulates his arguments in an intelligent way. he has my support, make him a mod or whatever tta

I would refrain unless you want to go to war with @jamahir lol

You mean going ISIS on him. :D

@Zibago definetly does, he gets on with everyone and is one of the most prolific bloggers here, who articulates his arguments in an intelligent way. he has my support, make him a mod or whatever tta

Hahahaha itny buttering Nahi Karen sheikh sahib ki awine he. Khair ab zameen pe a jao sheikh sahib. :D JK

YES @Zibago is one nicest member here and friendly to everyone. Also, a smart and wise poster. :)

You mean going ISIS on him. :D

Hahahaha itny buttering Nahi Karen sheikh sahib ki awine he. Khair ab zameen pe a jao sheikh sahib. :D JK

YES @Zibago is one nicest member here and friendly to everyone. Also, a smart and wise poster. :)
Yes he will go ISIS on you lol
and yes I fully concur on your latter remarks regarding zibago;)

Back
Top Bottom