12960000_489762121216828_1878326056_n.jpg
12502012_623304737818374_43233554_n.jpg
12677459_1552756475036629_518369626_n.jpg
13260813_1744129439192136_1273171478_n.jpg
13249673_968729836576961_1180347602_n.jpg

Hannah Butt
12346023_777033672425626_1605495998_n.jpg

@django @The Sandman @jamahir @Ray_of_Hope

Is thread ney mujhay senior banaya aur isi thread ney mujhay elite banaya aur isi thread ki wajah sey 3 negatives miley :D
Wait a min? i joined in Aug 2015 and you joined in Feb 2012 and this thread was started in may 2015 and you became an elite member from a full member in only like 8-10 months :o: cuz of this thread :o: bro RESPECT o7 tharkiness zindabad :big_boss: :cheers:

Wait a min? i joined in Aug 2015 and you joined in Feb 2012 and this thread was started in may 2015 and you became an elite member from a full member in only like 8-10 months :o: cuz of this thread :o: bro RESPECT o7 tharkiness zindabad :big_boss: :cheers:
Actually i became a full member last year In feb i was more of a lurker before that i made my first thread during the yemen crisis :D

The thark is strong with this one (▼皿▼)

Actually i became a full member last year In feb i was more of a lurker before that i made my first thread during the yemen crisis :D

The thark is strong with this one (▼皿▼)
Just imagine ke ye thread ghalti se Members club me open krdiya hota to... :D

I became friends with @jamahir and doppelganger in about march or april
User and jonah arthur were one of my firat pakistani friends along with shamain,akheilos,friendlytroll,django and musafir it was riazhaq,s inspirational thread and jamahir,s encouragement that resulted in formation of this thread

Just imagine ke ye thread ghalti se Members club me open krdiya hota to... :D
Hazor whatever ke.puraney pages kholein apko yahe mawaad wahan par maojood hay :D

Is thread ney mujhay senior banaya aur isi thread ney mujhay elite banaya aur isi thread ki wajah sey 3 negatives miley :D

Mods rejected it before they will reject it now
did they give a reason

Sohai Ali Abro As The Cover Girl For OK! Pakistan

Sohai Ali Abro is not only known for her acting but also for her boldness. She is one of those new actresses who are equally passionate about dancing and never have a problem showing more skin than is considered decent by most Pakistanis. Sohai Ali Abro takes pride in the fact that she is a confident woman who believes that no one has the right to judge anyone. In an interview she said that people who were against item numbers should see what they are doing themselves. She also said that she did not consider her performances as dance numbers and always enjoyed all of them because they had a story to tell.

Pyare Afzal was Sohai Ali Abro’s favorite projects because she loved the script and characters. Most people might not know that Sohai Ali Abro is a big fan of Salman Khan, she said that he is one of those actors she is in love with in an interview with NDTV.

Once again Sohai Ali Abro has proved that she is a very bold woman who never feels she is doing something wrong by revealing more than she should. She was the cover girl for the May issue of OK! Pakistan. Few pictures of the photo shoot have been made public which speak for themselves. Here they are:
1-7.jpg
2-6.jpg
3-5.jpg

Arr ye put the shiver in me timber lass :flame:

Sohai Ali Abro As The Cover Girl For OK! Pakistan

Sohai Ali Abro is not only known for her acting but also for her boldness. She is one of those new actresses who are equally passionate about dancing and never have a problem showing more skin than is considered decent by most Pakistanis. Sohai Ali Abro takes pride in the fact that she is a confident woman who believes that no one has the right to judge anyone. In an interview she said that people who were against item numbers should see what they are doing themselves. She also said that she did not consider her performances as dance numbers and always enjoyed all of them because they had a story to tell.

Pyare Afzal was Sohai Ali Abro’s favorite projects because she loved the script and characters. Most people might not know that Sohai Ali Abro is a big fan of Salman Khan, she said that he is one of those actors she is in love with in an interview with NDTV.

Once again Sohai Ali Abro has proved that she is a very bold woman who never feels she is doing something wrong by revealing more than she should. She was the cover girl for the May issue of OK! Pakistan. Few pictures of the photo shoot have been made public which speak for themselves. Here they are:
1-7.jpg
2-6.jpg
3-5.jpg

Arr ye put the shiver in me timber lass :flame:
Kch extra hii bold ho gyi hai :D kher sanu ki

Back
Top Bottom