What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

killing cats is indeed a abhorrent crime and one to be severely punished but that act of his may just be a legend without substance, what do you say @Zibago ??

i mean he had to be very intelligent to be that ambitious conqueror of half the world so why would he waste energy in such vile acts?? not much seems to be known about him in factual terms... this below seems some believable part of his "yassa" laws[1] :

the last quote while being admirable is tagged under "conjectural laws" so that indicates not much is known about him.

though one thing seems fixed about him, his pet eagle[2] :

hmm, here we differ slightly... i like her more in the yellow dress. :-)

i don't like shilpa shetty as she is the original muscle queen of bollywood... but with this film she is the producer and her only appearance in the film is in a song ( as per the film's wikipedia entry ).

and i don't like films that glorify gangsterism, however "deep" the film is... none of us would like to have gangsters in our areas of residence or we encountering them when we are out and about, yes?? :)

and why should gangsters even exist?? how can someone extract something from someone in a manner that can be termed unjust, illegal and criminal??

therefore their glorification in films or literature is wrong.

did that in early 2014... sent her a message on the office file-transfer/messaging network that i want to talk to her for 15 minutes and she could come with her friends... she wrote back 'five minutes"... she came with her friends, i declared to her and five minutes later was refused. :D

and 10 minutes later and in the coming days, i made it clear to her and her friends and my friends, in that office, that "tu haan kar ya na kar, tu hai meri, kiran". :D

and two months later i left that company because i had told her female friends that i would leave when she did, so it was a matter of keeping my word.

and i left despite almost able to create a employee union for which i had to fight with the local managers... i could told by the hr main branch's hr department that i could meet the media division's ( my division ) vice president and put to her my demands... right that morning i could have walked out being the company employee union's leader, and this employee union would have been the first union in india's it/services industry... this would have been historic really, but i said i want to resign, for reasons i wrote above.

but good that i resigned because i could continue my computer project ( without the 10 hours spent in that office ) and i could pursue my political ambitions.

sure, i don't have as much money per month as i did when in that job but i am seeing the bigger picture.

and her home is in mangalore, the coastal city in karnataka state and this city also being the home city of aishwarya rai and also shilpa shetty.

when i was chatting with my object of obsession on the office file-transfer/messaging network, and this was before i made my declaration, in one message after she returned from christmas holiday ( she's a catholic ) i wrote "o malayali-looking manglore beauty, how went the birthday of prophet isa??". :D

her reply was "christmas day was spent with friends so was good".

and then perhaps sensing my intention, a few days later she stopped chatting with me and i confronted her about it.

this and that happened.

but my intention after leaving that company ( for her ) and after beginning to meet senior members of certain progressive political groups locally was that i could utilize the resources of whichever group i would join, towards this noble purpose. :D

and once i saw her in shopping mall and called out to her... she was perhaps testing me so didn't turn to me and continued walking... she stopped at a live event in the mall for a moment and walked on until she reached the exit outside of which was raining... she pulled out her umbrella and walked into the rain... i followed her without any umbrella on me and into the pouring rain ( was quite heavy )... called out to her and spoke to her right for a few moments in that rain... didn't care that my cravat, my cuff-links and the book i was carrying were getting wet... it was enough that she was in front of me... the song 'kabhi jo baadal barse' i always associate with that moment :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTABRUzyFQ

a fine version of it by darshan raval singing in 'india's raw star 2014' :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxwTHOGVws

about her marriage, she must be 25 now so though she is a conservative catholic i think i have another year or two to do my jalwa... after leaving that company in mid 2014 she had taken up a media course in a local college and this was a one-year course... she must be in another employment now... i confess to have been lazy... in late 2014 i hatched a plan to deliver a lecture in her college about "media and truth" just so that i could stand in front of her and make a evil grin, and for this i even got into the plan a senior associate of mine ( father of my former business partner ) thought without telling him the devious intent of the plan... alas, my laziness.

she's the one for me ( or the first one :D ) and to get her ( haasil is the best word ) i can make political changes in india.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassa

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garid#Genghis_Khan
I will reply later ,some thing urgent has come up that requires my immediate attention.kudos

Anam Malik
13188014_257838651229490_1367880007_n.jpg
12328259_1547827818566243_1363476634_n.jpg
12751606_1556829727963021_232858021_n.jpg
12479223_653038558131939_1191334939_n.jpg
12301144_819925021467842_1855616975_n.jpg

As Pakistani Model walk..................

@jamahir @The Sandman @Zibago jamahir I am sure you will like her body as she has a bit of gosht on her

url34.jpg

1474432_224466441059249_1262460970_n_zps63d33e43.jpg

kratika sengar is lovely indeed, especially with the gosht.

she performed in the 'colors tv' awards show and she has such a lovely and natural smile, but they gave her a stupid orange color dress.

pity she did not wear a revealing costume. :D

by the way, shouldn't non-pakistani photos be posted in the international thread??

hmm, sonam bajwa.

her "professional photo-shoot" shots are disturbing.

she should learn to be natural.

Back
Top Bottom