Not at all she looks weird

??

this particular pic was nice, very nice thighs
Ayesha%20Khanna%20%20(5).JPG

the thighs need fattening. :D

and i liked the yellow dress pics more.

she should be tucking dj babu in b_d
12976397_893256654130511_1699809581_n.jpg

dj babu doesn't like the one already tucked into bed??

is that giraffe her boyfreind
13129344_1616716188652899_2104679740_n.jpg

bodyguard??

btw who is your fav leader? Koi mughal badshah ya european?

my favorite historic leader is tipu sultan.

so name is...??

??

the thighs need fattening. :D

and i liked the yellow dress pics more.

dj babu doesn't like the one already tucked into bed??

bodyguard??

my favorite historic leader is tipu sultan.
I like both pics, yellow and this and the ones in pink if I can recall.
No I do not like the one tucked up, do you?

Banda apni harkatein sahi rakhe to ye sb kch ni hota na :sarcastic: ab jaise iran ki misaal le lo kese fatah kia iran us bande ne

:tup:
I read somewhere he made a mountain of skulls in i think Delhi after locals rebelled and in the Uzbekistan,Tajikistan he even killed cats and dogs of the villages he conquered

looks different than in the yellow dress photus.

@jamahir look how hot AK looks in this vid, very seductive look

wow, this is such a great scene !! good pick.

and she indeed looks so seductive as she climbs down the steps at 1:10 mins and at 3:24 mins.

i didn't watch the film because it was produced by shilpa shetty and it has a gangster theme, but this scene... so nice.

and harman baweja is a good actor, it's wrong that he gets overlooked.

by the way, my local object of obsession also plays guitar and so does helly in the serial. :D

Suneeta Marshal
12446332_1008682659224847_854594941_n.jpg

new pia uniform??

Hina Altaf
12940901_1784862691743699_1544738925_n.jpg

cheeyas !!

the doll look.

Last edited:
I read somewhere he made a mountain of skulls in i think Delhi after locals rebelled and in the Uzbekistan,Tajikistan he even killed cats and dogs of the villages he conquered
What a nasty......nasty fellow.

looks different than in the yellow dress photus.

wow, this is such a great scene !! good pick.

and she indeed looks so seductive as she climbs down the steps at 1:10 mins and at 3:24 mins.

i didn't watch the film because it was produced by shilpa shetty and it has a gangster theme, but this scene... so nice.

and harman baweja is a good actor, it's wrong that he gets overlooked.

by the way, my local object of obsession also plays guitar and so does helly in the serial. :D

new pia uniform??

cheeyas !!

the doll look.
She looks very sexy in the pink top and with her feline like looks, why you dont watch film with shilpa or gangster theme. BTW it is time you approached your object of obsession and had it out wth her once and for all, see where you stand, as long as she is not married of course.

Don't know about delhi but he did that in a Persian city iirc because while capturing that city his son in law was killed so his son killed everyone when they captured it.

Man she is so cute :smitten:

What a nasty......nasty fellow.

killing cats is indeed a abhorrent crime and one to be severely punished but that act of his may just be a legend without substance, what do you say @Zibago ??

i mean he had to be very intelligent to be that ambitious conqueror of half the world so why would he waste energy in such vile acts?? not much seems to be known about him in factual terms... this below seems some believable part of his "yassa" laws[1] :
The exoteric aspect of Yassa outlined laws for various members of the Mongol community such as soldiers, officers, and doctors. The Yassa aimed at three things: obedience to Genghis Khan, a binding together of the nomad clans, and the merciless punishment of wrongdoing. It concerned itself with people, not property. Unless a man actually confessed, he was not judged guilty.[2] The purpose of many decrees was probably to eliminate social and economic disputes among the Mongols and future allied peoples. Among the rules were no stealing of livestock from other people, sharing food with travellers, no abduction of women from other families, and no defection among soldiers. It represented a day-to-day set of rules for people under Mongol control that was strictly enforced
Urinating in water or ashes is punishable by death. [al-Makrizi]
the last quote while being admirable is tagged under "conjectural laws" so that indicates not much is known about him.

though one thing seems fixed about him, his pet eagle[2] :
During this time Chinngis Khan had a pet eagle, garid, which was honored in 2003 through Mongolian State Great Khural naming as one of the esteemed titles in Mongolian wrestling after this eagle.

She looks very sexy in the pink top and with her feline like looks

hmm, here we differ slightly... i like her more in the yellow dress. :-)

why you dont watch film with shilpa or gangster theme.

i don't like shilpa shetty as she is the original muscle queen of bollywood... but with this film she is the producer and her only appearance in the film is in a song ( as per the film's wikipedia entry ).

and i don't like films that glorify gangsterism, however "deep" the film is... none of us would like to have gangsters in our areas of residence or we encountering them when we are out and about, yes?? :)

and why should gangsters even exist?? how can someone extract something from someone in a manner that can be termed unjust, illegal and criminal??

therefore their glorification in films or literature is wrong.

BTW it is time you approached your object of obsession and had it out wth her once and for all, see where you stand, as long as she is not married of course.

did that in early 2014... sent her a message on the office file-transfer/messaging network that i want to talk to her for 15 minutes and she could come with her friends... she wrote back 'five minutes"... she came with her friends, i declared to her and five minutes later was refused. :D

and 10 minutes later and in the coming days, i made it clear to her and her friends and my friends, in that office, that "tu haan kar ya na kar, tu hai meri, kiran". :D

and two months later i left that company because i had told her female friends that i would leave when she did, so it was a matter of keeping my word.

and i left despite almost able to create a employee union for which i had to fight with the local managers... i could told by the hr main branch's hr department that i could meet the media division's ( my division ) vice president and put to her my demands... right that morning i could have walked out being the company employee union's leader, and this employee union would have been the first union in india's it/services industry... this would have been historic really, but i said i want to resign, for reasons i wrote above.

but good that i resigned because i could continue my computer project ( without the 10 hours spent in that office ) and i could pursue my political ambitions.

sure, i don't have as much money per month as i did when in that job but i am seeing the bigger picture.

and her home is in mangalore, the coastal city in karnataka state and this city also being the home city of aishwarya rai and also shilpa shetty.

when i was chatting with my object of obsession on the office file-transfer/messaging network, and this was before i made my declaration, in one message after she returned from christmas holiday ( she's a catholic ) i wrote "o malayali-looking manglore beauty, how went the birthday of prophet isa??". :D

her reply was "christmas day was spent with friends so was good".

and then perhaps sensing my intention, a few days later she stopped chatting with me and i confronted her about it.

this and that happened.

but my intention after leaving that company ( for her ) and after beginning to meet senior members of certain progressive political groups locally was that i could utilize the resources of whichever group i would join, towards this noble purpose. :D

and once i saw her in shopping mall and called out to her... she was perhaps testing me so didn't turn to me and continued walking... she stopped at a live event in the mall for a moment and walked on until she reached the exit outside of which was raining... she pulled out her umbrella and walked into the rain... i followed her without any umbrella on me and into the pouring rain ( was quite heavy )... called out to her and spoke to her right for a few moments in that rain... didn't care that my cravat, my cuff-links and the book i was carrying were getting wet... it was enough that she was in front of me... the song 'kabhi jo baadal barse' i always associate with that moment :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTABRUzyFQ

a fine version of it by darshan raval singing in 'india's raw star 2014' :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxwTHOGVws

about her marriage, she must be 25 now so though she is a conservative catholic i think i have another year or two to do my jalwa... after leaving that company in mid 2014 she had taken up a media course in a local college and this was a one-year course... she must be in another employment now... i confess to have been lazy... in late 2014 i hatched a plan to deliver a lecture in her college about "media and truth" just so that i could stand in front of her and make a evil grin, and for this i even got into the plan a senior associate of mine ( father of my former business partner ) thought without telling him the devious intent of the plan... alas, my laziness.

she's the one for me ( or the first one :D ) and to get her ( haasil is the best word ) i can make political changes in india.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassa

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garid#Genghis_Khan

killing cats is indeed a abhorrent crime and one to be severely punished but that act of his may just be a legend without substance, what do you say @Zibago ??

i mean he had to be very intelligent to be that ambitious conqueror of half the world so why would he waste energy in such vile acts?? not much seems to be known about him in factual terms... this below seems some believable part of his "yassa" laws[1] :

the last quote while being admirable is tagged under "conjectural laws" so that indicates not much is known about him.

though one thing seems fixed about him, his pet eagle[2] :

hmm, here we differ slightly... i like her more in the yellow dress. :-)

i don't like shilpa shetty as she is the original muscle queen of bollywood... but with this film she is the producer and her only appearance in the film is in a song ( as per the film's wikipedia entry ).

and i don't like films that glorify gangsterism, however "deep" the film is... none of us would like to have gangsters in our areas of residence or we encountering them when we are out and about, yes?? :)

and why should gangsters even exist?? how can someone extract something from someone in a manner that can be termed unjust, illegal and criminal??

therefore their glorification in films or literature is wrong.

did that in early 2014... sent her a message on the office file-transfer/messaging network that i want to talk to her for 15 minutes and she could come with her friends... she wrote back 'five minutes"... she came with her friends, i declared to her and five minutes later was refused. :D

and 10 minutes later and in the coming days, i made it clear to her and her friends and my friends, in that office, that "tu haan kar ya na kar, tu hai meri, kiran". :D

and two months later i left that company because i had told her female friends that i would leave when she did, so it was a matter of keeping my word.

and i left despite almost able to create a employee union for which i had to fight with the local managers... i could told by the hr main branch's hr department that i could meet the media division's ( my division ) vice president and put to her my demands... right that morning i could have walked out being the company employee union's leader, and this employee union would have been the first union in india's it/services industry... this would have been historic really, but i said i want to resign, for reasons i wrote above.

but good that i resigned because i could continue my computer project ( without the 10 hours spent in that office ) and i could pursue my political ambitions.

sure, i don't have as much money per month as i did when in that job but i am seeing the bigger picture.

and her home is in mangalore, the coastal city in karnataka state and this city also being the home city of aishwarya rai and also shilpa shetty.

when i was chatting with my object of obsession on the office file-transfer/messaging network, and this was before i made my declaration, in one message after she returned from christmas holiday ( she's a catholic ) i wrote "o malayali-looking manglore beauty, how went the birthday of prophet isa??". :D

her reply was "christmas day was spent with friends so was good".

and then perhaps sensing my intention, a few days later she stopped chatting with me and i confronted her about it.

this and that happened.

but my intention after leaving that company ( for her ) and after beginning to meet senior members of certain progressive political groups locally was that i could utilize the resources of whichever group i would join, towards this noble purpose. :D

and once i saw her in shopping mall and called out to her... she was perhaps testing me so didn't turn to me and continued walking... she stopped at a live event in the mall for a moment and walked on until she reached the exit outside of which was raining... she pulled out her umbrella and walked into the rain... i followed her without any umbrella on me and into the pouring rain ( was quite heavy )... called out to her and spoke to her right for a few moments in that rain... didn't care that my cravat, my cuff-links and the book i was carrying were getting wet... it was enough that she was in front of me... the song 'kabhi jo baadal barse' i always associate with that moment :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTABRUzyFQ

a fine version of it by darshan raval singing in 'india's raw star 2014' :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxwTHOGVws

about her marriage, she must be 25 now so though she is a conservative catholic i think i have another year or two to do my jalwa... after leaving that company in mid 2014 she had taken up a media course in a local college and this was a one-year course... she must be in another employment now... i confess to have been lazy... in late 2014 i hatched a plan to deliver a lecture in her college about "media and truth" just so that i could stand in front of her and make a evil grin, and for this i even got into the plan a senior associate of mine ( father of my former business partner ) thought without telling him the devious intent of the plan... alas, my laziness.

she's the one for me ( or the first one :D ) and to get her ( haasil is the best word ) i can make political changes in india.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassa

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garid#Genghis_Khan
I watched a documentry on him where they said that soldiers used to abandon post as they saw Gengez,s Army approaching he was a ruthless savage but a master general he made giants kneel before him he poured molten metals into ears of rulers of other states

I watched a documentry on him where they said that soldiers used to abandon post as they saw Gengez,s Army approaching he was a ruthless savage but a master general he made giants kneel before him he poured molten metals into ears of rulers of other states

no doubt that his reputation preceeded him.

though i doubt the molten metal story... is there any non-legend source for this??

Back
Top Bottom