What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Slowly he is posting less flabbier snaps i think we are close to fixing @jamahir weird fetish for land whales :D

Some of them were nice.

I differ with him on the belly.

Knees are important too. A slim shapely knee (and ankles, lower calves) can totally transform even flabby thighs.

i agree.

though he should rid himself of that unnecessary nationalism that got him into saying unpleasant stuff on that awards night ( the one with the good response by ali zafar ).

but shaan surely must have his heart melted by his interaction with the cute harshali malhotra who played the little munni in 'bajrangi bhaijaan' ( that film made me cry, even though i haven't watched the first half of it ) :

shaan.jpg

good-looking indeed :

moammar-rana-1-.jpg

21343-moammar-rana-medium.jpg

Moammar_Rana_picjpg_15_hwubm_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

above is a tapori shot.

does his name have anything to do with gaddafi??

hello ji, welcome back.

well, talking is also good and we must make our female members feel comfortable too.
Possibly, Gaddafi is and was popular in Pakistan, he contributed to our nuke program and built the gaddafi stadium, indeed despite massive saudi pressure to break off all ties with his govt during the so-called revolution, zardari and co did the only decent and honourable in their entire tenure by resisting the pressure. btw their is a pak crickter called yasser arafat named after the late PLO leader, so i guess it is more than likely due to the colonel, btw their are loads of saddams here.
in this pic mommmar looks like salman khan, what you think @Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman

Last edited:
I only gain weight in Ramzan for some strange reason and that too only a few kg(3 kg,s at best)

He is appearing in a mobile phone ad that will run in BD,Pakistan and India of a new company

Moammar Rana?Well after watching Love life and Lahore i think i wont associate him with the title of good actor

And also the fact that i am contributing more to Pakistan Fashion thread these days :D
You put weight on in Ramzan! you anomaly.kudos

He is looking like a local gunda :D
non the less , a handsome gunda.

I don't think you can include Jamahir in the "we"

He's more into pencil mustaches and such ....

i do sport a fine, classic pencil mustache and pride myself on being stylish and like to discuss style tips and clothing... that's a good thing, yes?? hence also that thread started by manticore though it turns silly when members there discuss silly, over-priced watches and cars.

The flab fetish was just a happy detour. Sadly.

:lol:

Slowly he is posting less flabbier snaps i think we are close to fixing @jamahir weird fetish for land whales :D

can you give example of me posting "less" voluptuous/fleshy snaps?? :azn:

okay, only yesterday i had posted tamanna bhatia but she's so pretty and she will look even better if she fattens up.

Some of them were nice.

I differ with him on the belly.

Knees are important too. A slim shapely knee (and ankles, lower calves) can totally transform even flabby thighs.

i don't know about knee but shapely knee caps are important... they should be bony/knobby but should be featured/fleshy.

Possibly, Gaddafi is and was popular in Pakistan, he contributed to our nuke program and built the gaddafi stadium, indeed despite massive saudi pressure to break off all ties with his govt during the so-called revolution, zardari and co did the only decent and honourable in their entire tenure by resisting the pressure. btw their is a pak crickter called yasser arafat named after the late PLO leader, so i guess it is more than likely due to the colonel, btw their are loads of saddams here.

ah. :tup:

and i searched, there seem to be two pakistani cricketers by name yasir arafat.

good that zardari resisted that pressure... and i was reading pdf in 2011 and saw a thread about shahbaz sharif's punjab government getting ready to rename gaddafi stadium "in honor of the rebels"... thankfully, saner heads seem to have prevailed. :tup:

the wiki[1] for the stadium also carries that :
On 23 October 2011 the Pakistan Cricket Board discussed renaming the stadium following the death of Gaddafi, to support the new government in Libya. The Punjab Olympic Association made a similar request in late October 2011 to the provincial chief minister, "I don't think his profile is inspirational enough to link with our cricket stadium's identity." As of April 2012, however, it does not appear that the stadium's name will be changed after all.

also :
Originally Lahore Stadium, was renamed in 1974 in honour of the former Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi following a speech he gave at the 2nd Organisation of the Islamic Conference meeting in Lahore in favour of Pakistan's right to pursue nuclear weapons
so gaddafi didn't contribute to its building but it was renamed after him.

and in india too, saddam had become a popular name ( for naming muslim boys ) after the 1990-91 invasion of iraq... there actually was a slogan among the indian muslims ( who then were decent and progressive ) - "bush ko push karo, saddam hussain ko khush karo". :D

tragedy is that some of those in india named after the heroic saddam then are now tableeghis who do everything to defame islam and i think one was even caught trying to depart to syria to fight nato's war against the syrian system... they would be in late teens to mid-20's... a tragicomedy.

in this pic mommmar looks like salman khan, what you think @Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman

you are right... a narrower-faced salman.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaddafi_Stadium

i do sport a fine, classic pencil mustache and pride myself on being stylish and like to discuss style tips and clothing... that's a good thing, yes?? hence also that thread started by manticore though it turns silly when members there discuss silly, over-priced watches and cars.

:lol:

can you give example of me posting "less" voluptuous/fleshy snaps?? :azn:

okay, only yesterday i had posted tamanna bhatia but she's so pretty and she will look even better if she fattens up.

i don't know about knee but shapely knee caps are important... they should be bony/knobby but should be featured/fleshy.

ah. :tup:

and i searched, there seem to be two pakistani cricketers by name yasir arafat.

good that zardari resisted that pressure... and i was reading pdf in 2011 and saw a thread about shahbaz sharif's punjab government getting ready to rename gaddafi stadium "in honor of the rebels"... thankfully, saner heads seem to have prevailed. :tup:

the wiki[1] for the stadium also carries that :

also :

so gaddafi didn't contribute to its building but it was renamed after him.

and in india too, saddam had become a popular name ( for naming muslim boys ) after the 1990-91 invasion of iraq... there actually was a slogan among the indian muslims ( who then were decent and progressive ) - "bush ko push karo, saddam hussain ko khush karo". :D

tragedy is that some of those in india named after the heroic saddam then are now tableeghis who do everything to defame islam and i think one was even caught trying to depart to syria to fight nato's war against the syrian system... they would be in late teens to mid-20's... a tragicomedy.

you are right... a narrower-faced salman.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaddafi_Stadium
Thank you for correcting me on the stadium. and we should not change the name as gaddafi was a good man and good leader with vision ,in regards to Saddam and Bashar unfortunately I can not say the same but that is another discussion for another day.

Check thread after long ban period....see some picture of some guy in latest page...:hitwall:

Welcome back bro, hopefully will have some new pics pretty soon.kudos

Thanks bro.

I was reading some of your posts in that thread about the forced deportations of refugees in Europe and I agreed with a lot of what you said (Esp to that Italian member) and wanted to give you some support. You were very polite/clean to that guy even with his abusive attitude. Good on you.

Seems a large part of the recent forum threads have been erased because of the hacks.

Thanks bro.

I was reading some of your posts in that thread about the forced deportations of refugees in Europe and I agreed with a lot of what you said (Esp to that Italian member) and wanted to give you some support. You were very polite/clean to that guy even with his abusive attitude. Good on you.

Seems a large part of the recent forum threads have been erased because of the hacks.
Thanks bro I think I put that Italian pizza in his place as well as his sidekick romanian pastry. anyway how you been, great to see you back and long may this tharki thread continue.kudos

Thanks bro I think I put that Italian pizza in his place as well as his sidekick romanian pastry. anyway how you been, great to see you back and long may this tharki thread continue.kudos

Haha, yeah that was funny to read.

Been busy with work lately. Hope everything fine on your end.

This thread will always be the best :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom