What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

i liked the song because i have spectrum eyes jo mere hausle ko pukhta kar dete hain. :D

okay, will be shortly posting some bollywood songs inspired by arabic songs... will tag you there.

literally. :mad::mad::mad::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::butcher::butcher::butcher: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ban Taher Shah....or even better send him to alpha centauri on a one way ticket

Nahi first option theek hai. He has family or send with family maybe. :D

nice music, especially the starting sitar.

the visuals are good but it simply looks like they are randomly passing packets to each other... i like the remake more.

for a moment as he came to sit beside her and she was engrossed in the sitar, she looked like tamanna bhatia :

Tamanna+%2830%29.jpg

tamanna-bhatia-in-red-salwar-stills-%289%291549.JPG

the fourth picture, with the high hair, red lipstick and peach salwar suit, makes her look nice.

but otherwise she is thandi.
Well Shaan and Reema were always a better looking couple(though i would rate Shaan and Zara as the beston screen couple) than Hamza and Mehwish :D

Usko daikh kar ankhoan ko thand pohanchi :D

pics, please. :cheesy:

i like his 'eyes to eyes' song... i am going to make a comment in today's thread about him.

i have never eaten a cheese burger so will recommend a more available diet to increase her weight :

breakfast - eggs, otherwise cornflakes with warm milk, sugar, banana and apple.

lunch - rice with dal and good serving of ghee.

dinner - double omelette with four rotis.

healthy.

eggs are a good way to turn from low weight to good weight... i myself tried this... in fact actors needing to bulk-up for roles eat many eggs per day.

so there is no reason with the diet laila not turning naram garam.

by the way, the first photo of tamanna - simple, clean beauty looking delightful in that dressing and accessory and her skin is flawless.
Will post if i could find that page again

No way we know what happens when women gain weight look what happened to Amina Haq she turned from the sweet saast thang to a samosay wali aunty just eat healthy and exercise or if ypu have genes like me eat and forget :D (i can eat a truck and not gain a single pound)

fair enough.

i have just watched his 'angel' and i need two days to come up with words to describe it. :D
Taliban kay suicide bombers ab hooroan say dar gaye hain

literally. :mad::mad::mad::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::butcher::butcher::butcher: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nahi first option theek hai. He has family or send with family maybe. :D
The first option will only do if he pledges to abide by the ban or else.........

Well Shaan and Reema were always a better looking couple(though i would rate Shaan and Zara as the beston screen couple) than Hamza and Mehwish :D

No way we know what happens when women gain weight look what happened to Amina Haq she turned from the sweet saast thang to a samosay wali aunty just eat healthy and exercise or if ypu have genes like me eat and forget :D (i can eat a truck and not gain a single pound)
Shaan Shahid was and is a damn hamdsome man, him with zara and reema =great chemistry, btw you can throw in moammar rana as well, better looking than most of todays heroes

You are exactly right about amina haq, she ruined herself, btw you lucky rascal you can eat and forget unlike most people you have a very fast metabolism, kind of like my brother who is almost 45yrs old , 6ft 2inch yet ,only 154pounds and 28inch waist and does no exercise what so ever. me after a heavy meal i become bloated lol.

So you have finally come around:agree:.kudos

for 'angel', yes... i hope he takes good lesson from not so much the public response but from taking time off and then returning and watching it - new perspective and all that.

though i still like 'eye to eye'.

Usko daikh kar ankhoan ko thand pohanchi :D

i wasn't talking about the comforting kind of thandi. :angry:

No way we know what happens when women gain weight look what happened to Amina Haq she turned from the sweet saast thang to a samosay wali aunty just eat healthy

"samosay wali aunty". :lol:

but before and after pics, please.

Taliban kay suicide bombers ab hooroan say dar gaye hain

hmm, 72 hoorain in purple robe...

Last edited:
Shaan Shahid was and is a damn hamdsome man

i agree.

though he should rid himself of that unnecessary nationalism that got him into saying unpleasant stuff on that awards night ( the one with the good response by ali zafar ).

but shaan surely must have his heart melted by his interaction with the cute harshali malhotra who played the little munni in 'bajrangi bhaijaan' ( that film made me cry, even though i haven't watched the first half of it ) :

shaan.jpg

btw you can throw in moammar rana as well, better looking than most of todays heroes

good-looking indeed :

moammar-rana-1-.jpg

21343-moammar-rana-medium.jpg

Moammar_Rana_picjpg_15_hwubm_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

above is a tapori shot.

does his name have anything to do with gaddafi??

Too much talking off late on this thread.

hello ji, welcome back.

well, talking is also good and we must make our female members feel comfortable too.

Last edited:
The first option will only do if he pledges to abide by the ban or else.........

Shaan Shahid was and is a damn hamdsome man, him with zara and reema =great chemistry, btw you can throw in moammar rana as well, better looking than most of todays heroes

You are exactly right about amina haq, she ruined herself, btw you lucky rascal you can eat and forget unlike most people you have a very fast metabolism, kind of like my brother who is almost 45yrs old , 6ft 2inch yet ,only 154pounds and 28inch waist and does no exercise what so ever. me after a heavy meal i become bloated lol.
I only gain weight in Ramzan for some strange reason and that too only a few kg(3 kg,s at best)

i agree.

though he should rid himself of that unnecessary nationalism that got him into saying unpleasant stuff on that awards night ( the one with the good response by ali zafar ).

but shaan surely must have his heart melted by his interaction with the cute harshali malhotra who played the little munni in 'bajrangi bhaijaan' ( that film made me cry, even though i haven't watched the first half of it ) :

shaan.jpg

good-looking indeed :

moammar-rana-1-.jpg

21343-moammar-rana-medium.jpg

Moammar_Rana_picjpg_15_hwubm_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

above is a tapori shot.

does his name have anything to do with gaddafi??

hello ji, welcome back.

well, talking is also good and we must make our female members feel comfortable too.

He is appearing in a mobile phone ad that will run in BD,Pakistan and India of a new company

Moammar Rana?Well after watching Love life and Lahore i think i wont associate him with the title of good actor

And also the fact that i am contributing more to Pakistan Fashion thread these days :D

Plus i am contributing to fashion thread more these days cuz shamk9 not that active anymore

Fashion is always about the clothes.

If I were to tell you, watch FTV or The Making of the Kingfisher Calendar or Bikini Destination, which would you choose?

I tend to favor Kingfisher. I like desi chicks.

Fashion is always about the clothes.

If I were to tell you, watch FTV or The Making of the Kingfisher Calendar or Bikini Destination, which would you choose?

I tend to favor Kingfisher. I like desi chicks.
You really think we post on that thread to discuss fashion ?
The purpose of that thread was given by the op

You really think we post on that thread to discuss fashion ?
The purpose of that thread was given by the op

I don't think you can include Jamahir in the "we"

He's more into pencil mustaches and such ....

The flab fetish was just a happy detour. Sadly.

Back
Top Bottom