What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

the problem is it is not kept limited to tharakpan... people begin discussing scores and wickets and season averages and that cannot be called fun.

besides, the "league" system i think is borrowed from that filthy sport called football.

come on, these modern aggressive and arrogant kirketers like dhoni and afridi are no real men like che guevara and elon musk.

:yay:

it's such a waste of time and resources, isn't it??
cricket WAS a game of gentlemen now its all about lowlife gamblers, insolent players------- ban kirkit, promote olympics.:big_boss:

koi baat nahi, sir ji... aap sirf flirting bhi kar sakte hain.
being a tharkie is not my forte. seriously, i despise it. kisi ka acha lagna or cheez laikin makhi ki trha mandlana:bad:

being a tharkie is not my forte. seriously, i despise it. kisi ka acha lagna or cheez laikin makhi ki trha mandlana:bad:

you misunderstood... by flirting, i didn't mean doing anything unpleasant. :)

what i meant was talking to them in flirty manner... getting to know them... helping them... being a gentleman, while being flirty/playful about it. :)

you misunderstood... by flirting, i didn't mean doing anything unpleasant. :)

what i meant was talking to them in flirty manner... getting to know them... helping them... being a gentleman, while being flirty/playful about it. :)

talking to them in a flirty manner and in response getting some p.g.m's and jdam's:rofl:

talking to them in a flirty manner and in response getting some p.g.m's and jdam's:rofl:

yeah, there is that risk of blow-back... but sri shahrukh khan has said "haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kehte hain". :D

koi baat nahi, sir ji... aap sirf flirting bhi kar sakte hain. :azn:

laila??

yes, i don't. :agree:

aima, is it??

yes, the down-turned upper lip and the plump lower lip give her face sensuality.

wait, you are talking about laila and i am talking about her friend on the left.

Laila oh laila (っ´▽`)っ ♥

Thats not how it used to happen in the now closed shesha bars
Bawa ji udhar akheer mahool hota tha

Laila oh laila (っ´▽`)っ ♥

yes, can be said about this laila :

1316164391228063.jpg

with that i must bid good night.

Laila oh laila (っ´▽`)っ ♥

Thats not how it used to happen in the now closed shesha bars
Bawa ji udhar akheer mahool hota tha
saie'n g mahool chado ty study val dhean kro kitay gharo v tha thayea na shoro ho javay

asa'n no izzat pyari bhai g nalay i respect woman kind. sachi gal ay pondi meray vs da rog nae m aik puraman shehri ho:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: razpak kea banda tha laka---- o nae bhai m nae ho :fie:
Mein kera 100 jeean datal kita ey
Ab gun point pay to nahe kaha tha hans kay batein karo aik table pay hamaray sath aur number bhe do apna (yesbuddy aisa mahool tha)

Mein kera 100 jeean datal kita ey
Ab gun point pay to nahe kaha tha hans kay batein karo aik table pay hamaray sath aur number bhe do apna (yesbuddy aisa mahool tha)
Chdo yar talk about something else jf staara ka block 2 ka loiter time kea hain or koe gahak vaghera milla?

Back
Top Bottom