What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Chdo yar talk about something else jf staara ka block 2 ka loiter time kea hain or koe gahak vaghera milla?
Nigeria paka gahak but lanka aur barma ka kachay gahak hain

koi baat nahi, sir ji... aap sirf flirting bhi kar sakte hain. :azn:

laila??

yes, i don't. :agree:

aima, is it??

yes, the down-turned upper lip and the plump lower lip give her face sensuality.

wait, you are talking about laila and i am talking about her friend on the left.
Helly is better looking than all of them (nausheen, nargis fakhri,laila, ayyan):lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes, can be said about this laila :

1316164391228063.jpg

with that i must bid good night.
You would probably pick this bengali looking not so attractive lady over over laila ali and Pol Pot over jimmy carter lol.

You would probably pick this bengali looking not so attractive lady over over laila ali and Pol Pot over jimmy carter lol.

jamahir likes to visualise being crushed by thunder thighs over everything else. I get where he is coming from.

I could go into more lurid details about the advantages of plumpies in practical sense over skinnies but I shall refrain :D

I do not like to impose absolute standards of beauty on everyone...each has his own tastes on the matter.

I personally prefer balance....i wouldn't say no to either of these choices....after all I like bodacious Nigerians and slim east asians equally :D

jamahir likes to visualise being crushed by thunder thighs over everything else. I get where he is coming from.

I could go into more lurid details about the advantages of plumpies in practical sense over skinnies but I shall refrain :D

I do not like to impose absolute standards of beauty on everyone...each has his own tastes on the matter.

I personally prefer balance....i wouldn't say no to either of these choices....after all I like bodacious Nigerians and slim east asians equally :D
Sorry but mujhay bara ghosht nahe pasand ham

:(ایان علی کیخلاف 60 لاکھ روپے لیکرکنسرٹ نہ کرانے کے الزام میں فراڈ کا مقدمہ درج کرنے کی درخواست دائر
large.php

سلام آباد (وقائع نگار) ماڈل ایان علی کے خلاف کنسرٹ نہ کرانے کے الزام پر مقامی عدالت میں درخواست دائر کر دی گئی۔ درخواست گزار نے موقف اختیار کیا کہ گلوکار ایڈورڈ مایا کا کنسرٹ کرانے کیلئے ایان علی نے 60 لاکھ روپے لئے اب انکاری ہیں لہذا ملزمہ ایان علی کے خلاف دھوکہ دہی اور فراڈ کا مقدمہ درج کیا جائے۔ مقدمے کے اندراج کیلئے ایڈیشنل سیشن جج کو 11 اے کی درخواست دید گئی درخواست گزار کا کہنا ہے کہ ماڈل ایان علی نے بھائی ذوالفقار سے ملکر قم جناح سپر میں حاصل کی ایان علی نے دو اکتوبر 2015ء کو کنسرٹ کرانے کا وعدہ کیا اب انکار کر رہی ہیں۔

National News By Nawai Waqt : ایان علی کیخلاف 60 لاکھ روپے لیکرکنسرٹ نہ کرانے کے الزام میں فراڈ کا مقدمہ درج کرنے کی درخواست دائر

@MaarKhoor @django

I see what you are saying, but he can be a bit extreme. he would probably pick pic 4 over the first 3
!B7jh73!B2k~$(KGrHqJ,!joEzK6eDzqBBM0g8DDY6!~~0_35.JPG

tumblr_nigjk1rs8n1ro5mwro1_1280.jpg

latest

Colleen+Camp+Knock+Knock+Premiere+2015+Sundance+-RicxZw7F79l.jpg

And the strange thing is it is the same damn lady.kudos

I see what you are saying, but he can be a bit extreme. he would probably pick pic 4 over the first 3
!B7jh73!B2k~$(KGrHqJ,!joEzK6eDzqBBM0g8DDY6!~~0_35.JPG

tumblr_nigjk1rs8n1ro5mwro1_1280.jpg

latest

Colleen+Camp+Knock+Knock+Premiere+2015+Sundance+-RicxZw7F79l.jpg

And the strange thing is it is the same damn lady.kudos

Damn I hate it when they let themselves go like that.

Colleen camp was a real hottie back at her prime.

I am allergic to WH###S

let me remind you that you visit this thread occasionally so please don't be hypocritical.

it may also be possible that your female fantasy is umme hassan, that wannabe-name wife of the head of "lal masjid"... you may be going into painful yet pleasure bouts of sensual delirium when you espy her photo ( i mean whatever we can see about her burqa'ed outlines ). :D

Helly is better looking than all of them (nausheen, nargis fakhri,laila, ayyan):lol::lol::lol::lol:

helly really is... find the photo of her dressed in a white-and-red bengali sari... she looks a maal.

the ladies you listed are simply glamorous, not coming in the coveted category "maal". :D

besides, nargis fakhri is quite thandi.

laila, a former tamil films actress, is from goa actually - the opposite lower end from bengal, 2000 kilometers from west bengal.

besides, many bengali ladies are quite the maal type... even helly plays a bengali ( raised by her bengali mother ) by name of swara bose in the serial "swaragini". :D

as for jimmy carter, he is not quite a angel[1] :
In his career as a roving diplomat and peace negotiator, Carter displayed heinous duplicity, saying one thing in his ballyhoo press relations and doing quite other things, such as aiding brutal dictators, making countries safe for corporate investment, supporting undemocratic, rightist regimes and countenancing voter fraud. In 1991, scholar James Petras, after examining Carter's "human rights campaign," found that the former president was "a hard-nosed defender of oppressive state apparatuses, a willing consort to electoral frauds, an accomplice to U.S. Embassy efforts to abort popular democratic outcomes and a one-sided mediator."

and this [2] :
However, the self-professed advocate for human rights demonstrated quite the penchant for bloodshed. While he didn’t initiate any aggressive invasions of foreign nations the way his predecessors and successors did in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries, Carter proved remarkably generous at providing financial, military, diplomatic and ideological support for fascist dictatorships that tortured and killed millions of members of their domestic populations in an effort to crush popular movements for social justice. Some of the regimes he backed carried out mass slaughter that amounted to genocide.
“Carter was the least violent of American presidents but he did things which I think would certainly fall under Nuremberg provisions,” said Noam Chomsky. Much like Nobel Peace-prize winner Barack Obama 30 years later, Carter was an advocate of human rights in the abstract, but of repression and imposition of power through violence in practice.
the article goes on to list the foreign actions of jimmy carter in some detail.

and just watching thunder thighs is a simple pleasure but one so pleasurable... not many ladies have them. :agree:

wise decision... this thread is under constant watch.

mention of africans reminds me that i have a pending post to make about beauties from eritrea... post will be in the international models and actress thread.

---

[1] Jimmy Carter - Mass Murderer - PravdaReport

[2] Jimmy Carter’s Blood-Drenched Legacy

Back
Top Bottom