What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

helly really is... find the photo of her dressed in a white-and-red bengali sari... she looks a maal.

the ladies you listed are simply glamorous, not coming in the coveted category "maal". :D

besides, nargis fakhri is quite thandi.

laila, a former tamil films actress, is from goa actually - the opposite lower end from bengal, 2000 kilometers from west bengal.

besides, many bengali ladies are quite the maal type... even helly plays a bengali ( raised by her bengali mother ) by name of swara bose in the serial "swaragini". :D

as for jimmy carter, he is not quite a angel[1] :

and this [2] :

the article goes on to list the foreign actions of jimmy carter in some detail.

---

[1] Jimmy Carter - Mass Murderer - PravdaReport

[2] Jimmy Carter’s Blood-Drenched Legacy
Yeah yeah Pol Pot was better than Carter and helly is Miss world material LOL, it is a good job the folks who select these top end models know what the hell they are on about or else heaven forbid we would end up with helly on the catwalk LOL.
Deep down, though no doubt you will deny it, you know Nargis is on a whole different level to Helly, who I and all other tharkis find below average looking, I know beauty is subjective but this is just incomprehensible what do you guys think @MaarKhoor , @Nilgiri @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @Ray_of_Hope @DesertFox97
Nargis Fakhri vs helly shah

Nargis_Fakhri_picjpg_35_wtrmv.png

Helly shah
helly.jpg

Yeah yeah Pol Pot was better than Carter

carter was a genocider and war-criminal, like obama.

pol pot is another discussion but carter is what i said... those articles have the details. :)

and helly is Miss world material LOL, it is a good job the folks who select these top end models know what the hell they are on about or else heaven forbid we would end up with helly on the catwalk LOL.

helly is round-faced like aishwarya rai. :enjoy:

and helly's lips... *swoon*

and helly's rounded waist... *swoon*

and helly's effervescent personality... *swoon*

and...

Deep down, though no doubt you will deny it, you know Nargis is on a whole different level to Helly, who I and all other tharkis find below average looking, I know beauty is subjective but this is just incomprehensible what do you guys think @MaarKhoor , @Nilgiri @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @Ray_of_Hope @DesertFox97
Nargis Fakhri vs helly shah

Nargis_Fakhri_picjpg_35_wtrmv.png

Helly shah
helly.jpg

as i said about nargis - thandi, like a fridge filled with anorexic meat. :D

carter was a genocider and war-criminal, like obama.

pol pot is another discussion but carter is what i said... those articles have the details. :)

helly is round-faced like aishwarya rai. :enjoy:

and helly's lips... *swoon*

and helly's rounded waist... *swoon*

and helly's effervescent personality... *swoon*

and...

as i said about nargis - thandi, like a fridge filled with anorexic meat. :D
Carter may have made some mistakes but he was a darn sight better than the likes of Pot, or the north korean maniacs.
to you helly is all those things, to me she has those large toadlike eyes, twisted flatish nose, no bone structure to speak of, in fact she looks like a 4 yr old girl, poor facial symmetry, short stature, and will age very badly due to weak jawline and no cheekbones, gravity will really hurt her in a few years time when she develops a triple chin, instead of comparing her with pretty actresses and models she should be compared to another actress who is lacking essential facial attributes Avika Gor.

Prefer nargis way over helly "mac n me" shah...not even in same league lol.

Why are we discussing politics in this thread.

Are we seriously comparing Carter to the likes of a maniacal psychopath? And jamahir thinks the psychopath is better than Carter? We are talking about Jimmy "mugged by a rabbit once" Carter right?

@django , i will heed the reasonable request of @Zibago ... besides, @MaarKhoor will not appreciate me posting pics of a indian beauty ( ;) ) in a pakistani photos thread.

@Nilgiri , ^^^

Well in all fairness django did post those very nice colleen camp pics (And the not so nice one :P). As if her bosom was not droolworthy enough....it just had to be a maid outfit too. I couldn't focus on work for sometime after....sheesh.

Prefer nargis way over helly "mac n me" shah...not even in same league lol.

Why are we discussing politics in this thread.

Are we seriously comparing Carter to the likes of a maniacal psychopath? And jamahir thinks the psychopath is better than Carter? We are talking about Jimmy "mugged by a rabbit once" Carter right?
Both comparisons are truly hilarious @Nilgiri bhai. and I totally concur.

can't resist saying.

i hate motorcycles, as @Zibago knows, and i dislike ayeza ( find her fake ).

:D
We will agree to disagree on ayeza.

Really? Surprise to know that. She's kinda innocent and of course very beautiful.

she's pretty no doubt.

other pdf'ers too speak about her innocence but i find it quite put-on, a pretense for the viewers... of course i have seen only one interview of hers that @Zibago had posted but i have a feeling she can be cruel socially and disconnected from...

ah well, here i go again being political. :D

We will agree to disagree on ayeza.

:tup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom