What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

and She my choice from India
nargis-fakhri-22a.jpg

can i post little bolder pictures here..

I like her long fuller legs
nargis-fakhri-latest-photos088.jpg

What is your favourite from Pakistan and India

and She my choice from India
nargis-fakhri-22a.jpg

can i post little bolder pictures here..

I like her long fuller legs
nargis-fakhri-latest-photos088.jpg

What is your favourite from Pakistan and India
Bro this pic should do, but unfortunately we can not go too bold as mods will clamp down on us.
This is my favourite
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

Nausheen-Shah-Physic.jpg

nausheen_shah_14.jpg

nausheen_shah_13.jpg

Bro this pic should do, but unfortunately we can not go too bold as mods will clamp down on us.
This is my favourite
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

Nausheen-Shah-Physic.jpg

nausheen_shah_14.jpg

nausheen_shah_13.jpg
She is very beautiful even more in real life i met her once she is very bold and awsoooom in real life 2 years back in PC Lahore. Smokes nd Drinks quite well also.

Let me check my old harddisk i will post her picture taken by me.

Unknown model = hot chick:flame::flame:

@Zibago @Nilgiri
Any luck finding out who this beauty is?
Unknown model = hot chick:flame::flame:

@Zibago @Nilgiri
Any luck finding out who this beauty is?
No idea but from this day forward most models are going to be new not so famous one,s

She is very beautiful even more in real life i met her once she is very bold and awsoooom in real life 2 years back in PC Lahore. Smokes nd Drinks quite well also.

Let me check my old harddisk i will post her picture taken by me.
Would love to share a glass of mashrob e maghrib with her :cheers:

No idea but from this day forward most models are going to be new not so famous one,s

Would love to share a glass of mashrob e maghrib with her :cheers:
Nice mashroob e maghrib often not available In Pakistan, no she is with some big onesi don't have any chance for that.

All roads lead to facebook and some blogs....and the only info is she is a crossroads model. I think she needs a few more photoshoots under her belt so her name pops up somehow.
The more photos the merrier. only then will the beauties name shine

When she arives she is wearing kurta jeans but later change with micro skirt and very nice some sort of T Shirt, i snaped her secretly.

After very brief show the few models joins the guest in party Nousheen is one of them and the most beautiful, German men shocked when they saw models in that dresses and drinking openly.

Jab pizza na ho to aloo paratha bhe chalta hay
Yes Gharda is like partha but i don't smoke only drinks if available free.

All roads lead to facebook and some blogs....and the only info is she is a crossroads model. I think she needs a few more photoshoots under her belt so her name pops up somehow.
I tried to find her name but i got nothing she needs a few big projects of Gul Ahmad or something for her name to pop up somewhere

Back
Top Bottom