What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ayesha Omar,s leg got fractured in the accident
ARY news :(
@django @MaarKhoor @jamahir
jadoun iss tuti lat naal toun turyen gha wichoun khat khat khat di nain noori nat nat nat dhi awaz avey ghi soniya..

Sad news..

by the way car mien ho kiya raha tha jo Azfar Rehman na khud per na car per control ker paye..:D..:moil:
@Jonah Arthur

Last edited:
jadoun iss tuti lat naal toun turyen gha wichoun khat khat khat di nain noori nat nat nat dhi awaz avey ghi soniya..

Sad news..

by the way car mien ho kiya raha tha jo Azfar Rehman na khud per na car per control ker paye..:D..:moil:
Lol kiya yaad dila diya

Bechari ko taang tot gaye hay

Those are some fit lasses ,hopefully will see more of them in the future.kudos

yeah, some ladies have that... it is in sunita's face and general grace i think.

same goes with my helly shah.
@jamahir You truly are crazy for Helly.

Ayesha Omar,s leg got fractured in the accident
ARY news :(
@django @MaarKhoor @jamahir
Lets hope they have a speedy recovery

Ayesha Omar, Azfar Rehman injured in 'serious' road accident -
:(
azfar.jpg

i saw the news on "express tribune" in the evening when i was reading the "ttp in syria" article to post it on that thread... but after that long post and two more replies i was too tired to make any more posts.

sad news... vehicle "accidents" don't need to happen.

and these are films people for whom any disfigurement would be bad for career sadly.

i am reminded of a south indian actor called shashi kumar, a handsome fellow, who once was a popular leading man with a ready smile and great dancing skills from what i read... he had a car accident in which his face was partially burnt and the surgeries changed his face greatly, and once he recovered health he found that producers no longer wanted to cast him in leading roles.

before accident...

snapshot1.png

06.jpg

after accident...

shashikumar-7.jpg

matbal??

that reminds me of this scene from the superb hindi film "jhankaar beats"...

Rahul Bose and Rinke Khanna Funny Scene in Car | Jhankaar Beats Movie - YouTube

@jamahir You truly are crazy for Helly.

oh, absolutely... and if you read her facebook pages, there are so many admirers of her... in fact, because of this one serial ( swaragini ) she's become among the top five most beautiful leading ladies in hindi serials.

the serial portrays her personality to be very charming, confident, outgoing but at the same time reserved somewhat.

her face, physicality and personality reminds me greatly of my object of obsession... another matching thing is that in the serial, helly is adept at guitar playing that she learnt at a music school, and my object of obsession also plays guitar and i suppose she plays it at church choirs ( she's a catholic christian ) and when i and she used to work in that media company, she had played it during a office event but sadly that event was in the other office of the company while i had to be in my office.

but otherwise, i like helly for herself... she's lovely.

i saw the news on "express tribune" in the evening when i was reading the "ttp in syria" article to post it on that thread... but after that long post and two more replies i was too tired to make any more posts.

sad news... vehicle "accidents" don't need to happen.

and these are films people for whom any disfigurement would be bad for career sadly.

i am reminded of a south indian actor called shashi kumar, a handsome fellow, who once was a popular leading man with a ready smile and great dancing skills from what i read... he had a car accident in which his face was partially burnt and the surgeries changed his face greatly, and once he recovered health he found that producers no longer wanted to cast him in leading roles.

before accident...

View attachment 280349

06.jpg

after accident...

shashikumar-7.jpg

matbal??

that reminds me of this scene from the superb hindi film "jhankaar beats"...

Rahul Bose and Rinke Khanna Funny Scene in Car | Jhankaar Beats Movie - YouTube

oh, absolutely... and if you read her facebook pages, there are so many admirers of her... in fact, because of this one serial ( swaragini ) she's become among the top five most beautiful leading ladies in hindi serials.

the serial portrays her personality to be very charming, confident, outgoing but at the same time reserved somewhat.

her face, physicality and personality reminds me greatly of my object of obsession... another matching thing is that in the serial, helly is adept at guitar playing that she learnt at a music school, and my object of obsession also plays guitar and i suppose she plays it at church choirs ( she's a catholic christian ) and when i and she used to work in that media company, she had played it during a office event but sadly that event was in the other office of the company while i had to be in my office.

but otherwise, i like helly for herself... she's lovely.
Well if she reminds you of your object of desire then I suppose you will be enchanted by her, my personal object of obsession was a 5ft 8inch joely richardson lookalike (minus the blond hair,blue eyes and white skin), with lovely bronze skin, lean frame and charming witty personalty, because of her I always enjoy watching anything of Joely. I can fully appreciate your emotions yaar.kudos

@jamahir
Bhai why u post men pics....:crazy:
Always post offtopic pictures on Turkish model thread u posted Indian pic here u often do the same thing along with men pics...
Why not u keep this to Indian fashion thread only.:angry: or just stay out.

Last edited:
See how all the words are placed around her curves lol

I've heard of curve fitting...but this is the best I've seen in a long time haha.

Why do so many people hate how god made women look so much o_O

I've heard of curve fitting...but this is the best I've seen in a long time haha.

Why do so many people hate how god made women look so much o_O
Who ever came with this concept should be awarded some sort of medal i mean
news around her curves damn he even topped Hardees bun ad

Back
Top Bottom