What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Dude, real men never become "enchanted"..... they become h***y as hell and then they go out of their way to get in touch! :D

@Hyperion She (laila) does seem to have a perfect jawline and wonderful lips, I can fully understand how a man can become enchanted by this beauty.kudos

I sort of have a problem with Urdu script. Doesn't make sense, this is what I got out of what you posted:

"Monkey watt nose test of garlic"...... now what the hell does that mean?

منکی وٹ نوز ٹیسٹ آف گارلک :angel:

Dude, real men never become "enchanted"..... they become h***y as hell and then they go out of their way to get in touch! :D

I sort of have a problem with Urdu script. Doesn't make sense, this is what I got out of what you posted:

"Monkey watt nose test of garlic"...... now what the hell does that mean?
Not test but taste

That's true, I do operate between extremes. Has served me well till date and I like who I am.

You seem to have only two classifications: beautiful and ugly, enemy and friend, up and down, black and white. There are 50 shades of gray !!!

So basically "monkey has no taste of garlic"...... got it! :D

Not test but taste

Dude thats how a primal animal behaves , i think we have come a long way since then, yet let each follow his own path.

WTF. I didn't mean attacking her, or something on those lines. Nonetheless, real men make contact with people they fancy and start a convo at the very minimum, not sit on the sidelines and do poondi. Furthermore, certain animal instincts are drilled inside our DNA, no matter how much you try to tame them, you can't. Only fags and politically correct imbeciles think otherwise.

Dude thats how a primal animal behaves , i think we have come a long way since then, yet let each follow his own path.

WTF. I didn't mean attacking her, or something on those lines. Nonetheless, real men make contact with people they fancy and start a convo at the very minimum, not sit on the sidelines and do poondi. Furthermore, certain animal instincts are drilled inside our DNA, no matter how much you try to tame them, you can't. Only fags and politically correct imbeciles think otherwise.
Ok I see what you mean but could you plz elaborate on certain animal instincts and btw if i see a beauty I can control myself it does not mean that I dont want to copulate with her, yet I remain in control ALWAYS.

First time in my life I liked a Pakistani girl........ need more info......... :cheesy:

@Manticore....... I'm back! :D
ZT7st2Z.jpg

sharam karo:D bal bachon walay ho

Are you 14? Copulate. Wtf. I was 12 when I was taught that word. Now back to grown ups.... no I don't want to screw every other biped of the female variety. I'm pretty refined. If I do, trust you me, I'll let her know about it, provided she is available.

Hunger, sex .... etc etc are all animal instincts....

Ok I see what you mean but could you plz elaborate on certain animal instincts and btw if i see a beauty I can control myself it does not mean that I dont want to copulate with her, yet I remain in control ALWAYS.

Back
Top Bottom