What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Urwa Hussain and Farhan Saeed went to India for their honeymoon. I don't know if that is Zayed Khan.

right bottom photo - is the one on the right the on-off indian actor, zayed khan??
0016.jpg

urwa-hocane-and-farhan-saeed-001.jpg

yes, sir.

and she vaguely resembles jia ali.

what is "meeki thai"??

ah, well... the candle within me remains unlit by laila.
I suppose we will have to agree to disagree about Laila, after all she is the exact opposite of Heli, so chance are you were never going to find her all that appealing.
"meeki thai" means pretty much the same as "in my opinion" or"mujhay" it's potohari, the language spoken in northwestern punjab and AK, right upto muzaffrabad, very closely related to the hindko dialect.
Yes Faryal and Jia do seem to have a resemblance,

@Zibago
These pics are truly mesmerizing:smitten: and damn hot:flame:the more I see of Laila the more captivated I become, kudos to this entire thread, for if it was not for your initial initiative I and many others would never have got exposed to this lovely beauty.

Last edited:
23 year old Ayyan Ali is pretty cute but she made a huge mistake of getting involved with 65 year old Asif Zardari.

AyyanAli-MoneyLaundering-Case_3-25-2015_179223_l.jpg

dollar-islamabadairport-aayanali_3-14-2015_178141_l.jpg

images

images

@Hyperion She (laila) does seem to have a perfect jawline and wonderful lips, I can fully understand how a man can become enchanted by this beauty.kudos

Back
Top Bottom