What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

hmm, a generally distinguished-looking man, with good hair, though he could cut the lower edge of the moustache to just above the upper lip, like musharraf does.

and jamal shah there looks like a younger, lighter and broader-faced version of tariq ali...

It is the mustache that gives him the look, I have the same mustache :-) and no way no Mushi mouch please.

Some old times Pakistani tv drama actresses that I like "Seemi Zaidi", "Ghazal Siddique" .

Rothay ho tum ko main kaisey manao peya
drama-serial-Shreek-e-hayat-3.jpg

@BDforever ko bula dein... ya mujha... because we both like round-faced lovelies... actually, eshita is heart-shape face i think.

-----

@B+ Dracula , i think you would be interested in conversation starting here ( Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actresses | Page 254 ).

Girls don't give their "honest" opinion on other girls' looks -- their real thoughts are always opposite to what they say. If their friend was looking like shiit they'd be like omg you look smashing today so that she looks like shiit more often.
@Aminroop

yes, i think there is that extreme competition in them.

these two articles, [1] and [2], give a sense to your assertion though i must say that the parts about "checking weight/cellulite" is just a culturally-imposed perception in the modern west or societies influenced by the west.

----

[1] Women spend more time checking out OTHER WOMEN than they do men (and it's their clothes, figures and hair we're most interested in) | Daily Mail Online

[2] Top Ten Things That Make a Woman Threatening to Other Women | Divine Caroline

Pyar naal na saye ghusay naal vekh liya kar bimara no shafa mil jaondi ey
Chaudhry-Ayyan-Ali-won-Best-Female-Model-Award.jpg

Hot-Model-Ayyan-Ali.jpg

Back
Top Bottom