What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Dostana fan.

Naaah beauty admirer

766a4a3d6357f8d4b537c93006697122.jpg

and there is something written on the photograph :undecided:

can't make out... his name is tyrone power, a old hollywood hero with military service... i doubt it is his name written.

i think the middle word in the first line is "mary" and the last line is "power".

I am admirer of the beauty and I refuse to buy the gender discrimination here. :coffee:

right... as @Hello It's me was saying, she can admire female beauty without giving it other meanings... so can men... after all, don't we as men try to impress everyone with dressage, demeanor and other attributes??

i don't see a problem.

I think it is the pose that makes ears more visible, he has attractive eyes by the way and there is something written on the photograph :undecided:

I am admirer of the beauty and I refuse to buy the gender discrimination here. :coffee:

And anyways this thread is full of repeat pictures of some of the models. :angry:
I never get why some people think it's wrong for a guy to be able to tell if another guy is handsome. Their definition of homo must be quite interesting.
Women pass comments on other women's looks all the time and nobody raises an eyebrow. It's another thing they're hardly honest.

can't make out... his name is tyrone power, a old hollywood hero with military service... i doubt it is his name written.

i think the middle word in the first line is "mary" and the last line is "power".

"For Mary .......... with all my ........."

right... as @Hello It's me was saying, she can admire female beauty without giving it other meanings... so can men... after all, don't we as men try to impress everyone with dressage, demeanor and other attributes??

i don't see a problem.

I have always admired this handsome man "Jamal Shah". He divorced a beautiful wife by the way Faryal Gohar.

4.jpg

I never get why some people think it's wrong for a guy to be able to tell if another guy is handsome. Their definition of homo must be quite interesting.
Women pass comments on other women's looks all the time and nobody raises an eyebrow. It's another thing they're hardly honest.

I don't find anything wrong in it, Abid Ali had a handsome personality, late Shafi Mohammad, Firdous Jamal hmmmmmm okay okay, Tauqeer Nasir, Ayub Khosa and last but not the least Jamal Shah.

And I don't feel embarrassed to hug a male some people think holding hands and hugging is gay, in fact I don't like people who hug like a girl :D Jhapi kass kay

good, man !!

I have always admired this handsome man "Jamal Shah". He divorced a beautiful wife by the way Faryal Gohar.

4.jpg

he is good, though he could shape the beard - the hair is climbing to the eyes ( like anil kapoor's :D )... or he could shave the beard and go for a pencil moustache or at least a musharraf-style mouche.

and yes, his former wife seems elegant...

239646,xcitefun-tamanna-faryal-gohar.jpg

and seems a lady whose company i would have probably liked...

2238346313_b4ccbbc621.jpg~c200

good, man !!

he is good, though he could shape the beard - the hair is climbing to the eyes ( like anil kapoor's :D )... or he could shave the beard and go for a pencil moustache or at least a musharraf-style mouche.

and yes, his former wife seems elegant...

and seems a lady whose company i would have probably liked...

That's an old pic

373699_294887950535786_1155884685_n.jpg

That's an old pic

373699_294887950535786_1155884685_n.jpg

hmm, a generally distinguished-looking man, with good hair, though he could cut the lower edge of the moustache to just above the upper lip, like musharraf does.

389629-pervez-musharraf.jpg

and jamal shah there looks like a younger, lighter and broader-faced version of tariq ali...

Ali__Tariq__Croatia_1-a08f69cac028777c25d187eca875ca64-a08f69cac028777c25d187eca875ca64.jpg

i don't see a problem.
Girls don't give their "honest" opinion on other girls' looks -- their real thoughts are always opposite to what they say. If their friend was looking like shiit they'd be like omg you look smashing today so that she looks like shiit more often.
@Aminroop

4.jpg

I don't find anything wrong in it, Abid Ali had a handsome personality, late Shafi Mohammad, Firdous Jamal hmmmmmm okay okay, Tauqeer Nasir, Ayub Khosa and last but not the least Jamal Shah.

And I don't feel embarrassed to hug a male some people think holding hands and hugging is gay, in fact I don't like people who hug like a girl :D Jhapi kass kay
aur Shaan? 8-)

hmm, a generally distinguished-looking man, with good hair, though he could cut the lower edge of the moustache to just above the upper lip, like musharraf does.

389629-pervez-musharraf.jpg

and jamal shah there looks like a younger, lighter and broader-faced version of tariq ali...

Ali__Tariq__Croatia_1-a08f69cac028777c25d187eca875ca64-a08f69cac028777c25d187eca875ca64.jpg
How about Hamza Ali look?
12243156_10156698070550497_4942976956298240068_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom