What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Jia Ali is tall lass with a nice jawline

from a under angle the jaw looks too broad but i really like the fall of her face... she looks so pleasant.

My fav 2015 movie song

seems to be a nice film... and i found that it has second female lead, eshita mehboob, who i found quite lovely...

Eshita-Syed-home-personal-photos-1.jpg

11124951536_fe5e270216_b.jpg

she somewhat reminds me of the former indian model and actress, kahkashan patel...

snapshot1.png

kahkeshanb.jpg

she at present, hasn't aged that well...

Ramona-Rodella-with-Kehkashan-Patel-at-the-preview-of-The-Royal-Salute-Maharaja-of-Jodhpur-Golden-Jubliee-Polo-Cup-13-held-at-Taj-Palace-Hotel-in-Mumbai-on-November-28-2013-.jpg

hello-awards-2013-30.jpg

You mean love handles???:o:

i do mean love handles and rounded waists ( like of helly ). :enjoy:

check my post here ( Indian fashion and lifestyle | Page 9 ).

from a under angle the jaw looks too broad but i really like the fall of her face... she looks so pleasant.

seems to be a nice film... and i found that it has second female lead, eshita mehboob, who i found quite lovely...

Eshita-Syed-home-personal-photos-1.jpg

11124951536_fe5e270216_b.jpg

she somewhat reminds me of the former indian model and actress, kahkashan patel...

View attachment 278865

kahkeshanb.jpg

she at present, hasn't aged that well...

Ramona-Rodella-with-Kehkashan-Patel-at-the-preview-of-The-Royal-Salute-Maharaja-of-Jodhpur-Golden-Jubliee-Polo-Cup-13-held-at-Taj-Palace-Hotel-in-Mumbai-on-November-28-2013-.jpg

hello-awards-2013-30.jpg

i do mean love handles and rounded waists ( like of helly ). :enjoy:

check my post here ( Indian fashion and lifestyle | Page 9 ).
Eshita looks like Indian actress Depika
eshita-syed-hot-04.jpg
10009296_727302457290639_1953649707_n1.jpg

My guess how Jamahir looks like.....................

Fat_bastard.jpg

@friendly_troll96 was talking about a lady's love handles and not mine. :D

Eshita looks like Indian actress Depika
eshita-syed-hot-04.jpg
More pics
She is way beautiful then Deepkia

the quoted pic does resemble deepika and i found google references to their resemblance but i think eshita's face is rounder.

Na gaddi to ilawa hor kiri sohnri shay assii iss ganay bij? Thakkiii oi zanani

out of that sentence i found only five recognizable words - na, gaddi, ilawa, ganay, zanani.

you are correct, hadn't noticed that...

12847320_1.jpg

I think it is the pose that makes ears more visible, he has attractive eyes by the way and there is something written on the photograph :undecided:

I think it is female model / actress thread.

I am admirer of the beauty and I refuse to buy the gender discrimination here. :coffee:

And anyways this thread is full of repeat pictures of some of the models. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom