Jia Ali
Jia_Ali16.jpg

Jia-ali-2.jpg

jia%20ali12h.jpg

Pakistani-Model-Jia-Ali-Biography-0010.jpg

lxawards3.jpg

Pakistani-Model-Jia-Ali-Biography-0012.jpg

Apki hoi aali jha

He is too late !!! Urwa Hussain is already married. Singer turned actor Farhan Saeed has secretly married the gorgeous VJ turned actor Urwa Hocane here in Karachi. Their wedding function – which was kept secret from media – was attended by their close relatives and very selected people from media. The Valima reception is expected to held on April 1st 2015 in Lahore, Farhan’s hometown.

urwa-hocane-and-farhan-saeed-001.jpg

Last edited:
@django @jamahir @BDforever and others

Hey guys, in Persian modeling on instagram this Shirazi lady became the most beautiful lady of the month. Your ideas?

View attachment 278802
She is nice, I personally prefer the women from Northern Iran, specifically Tehran yet their is beauty in abundance in the south too, clearly demonstrated by this lady however looking at her nose it seems it has been operated on, WHY , I am sure her natural nose is better.
@2800

@2800
what you think of this one, my personal favorite
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

Nausheen-Shah-Physic.jpg

nausheen_shah_14.jpg

nausheen_shah_13.jpg

Nousheen.jpg

nausheenshah-1.jpg

and this one
Ayyan-At-Magnum-Launch.jpg

Hot+and+Gorgeous+Pakistani+Model+Girl+Ayyan+Ali+Latest+professional+photo+shoot+%252830%2529.jpg

Don't find both of your choices attractive, like hmmm perfect can't be better :big_boss:
Bhai have you been to an optometrist , I am sure you have severe myopia lol yaar to be honest it is all subjective, for me Nausheen is the best, she just ooozes sexiness and beauty, Ayyan is not far off.kudos
@Color_Less_Sky why dont you post some of your own favs, so we can feast of our eyes on them:flame:

She is nice, I personally prefer the women from Northern Iran, specifically Tehran yet their is beauty in abundance in the south too, clearly demonstrated by this lady however looking at her nose it seems it has been operated on, WHY , I am sure her natural nose is better.
@2800

@2800
what you think of this one, my personal favorite
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

Nausheen-Shah-Physic.jpg

nausheen_shah_14.jpg

nausheen_shah_13.jpg

Nousheen.jpg

nausheenshah-1.jpg

and this one
Ayyan-At-Magnum-Launch.jpg

Hot+and+Gorgeous+Pakistani+Model+Girl+Ayyan+Ali+Latest+professional+photo+shoot+%252830%2529.jpg
Ayyan Ali is amazing, the most beautiful Pakistani actress that I've ever seen. She looks so sweet

Bhai have you been to an optometrist , I am sure you have severe myopia lol yaar to be honest it is all subjective, for me Nausheen is the best, she just ooozes sexiness and beauty, Ayyan is not far off.kudos
@Color_Less_Sky why dont you post some of your own favs, so we can feast of our eyes on them:flame:

6/6 though I am DCV, but I think beauty cannot hide from my eyes for this reason .......................... I don't have any favorite favorites yar, kissi bhi waqt koi bhi kafiat tari ho sakti hay. :p:

Back
Top Bottom