What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Such a timeless graceful lady:

madhuri-dixit-attends-the-mr-holmes-premiere-during-the15th-marrakech-picture-id500097258

madhuri-dixit-attends-the-mr-holmes-premiere-during-the15th-marrakech-picture-id500097232

Marrakech goes mad over Madz! Bollywood beauty wins award at film festival for her contribution to acting  | Daily Mail Online

@Zibago @jamahir :wave:
No pictures today?

after i logged in yesterday i was making long posts in the gaddafi thread and then went to take a late shower... after i returned, the forum was not accessible.

have you seen my posts of ileana d'cruz[1] and helly shah[2] on this thread?? and i made a well-visited thread about aditi arya representing india at "miss world"[3].

@django and @Nilgiri have been a bit mean about the lovely helly so...

85c321f842f4e4c76916a1a7039221ab.jpg

----
reference...

[1] 10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 146

[2] 10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 207

[3] aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant
----

shraddha kapoor, a graceful and shy kind of beauty, though she must fatten up and i certainly didn't like her doing that athletic hip-hop dance in "abcd 2" during the song "sun saathiya" though the song itself is beautiful.

i will start with a still of her from the fine film "haider"... this is my favorite photo of her... the dress looks wonderful on her...

Shraddha-Kapoor-in-Haider-Movie-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

also a singer...

shraddha-kapoor_640x480_71435835689.jpg

stills from "aashiqui 2"... such nice lips...

shraddha-kapoor-in-aashiqui-2-movie-6.jpg

shraddha-kapoor-04.jpg

ah, the head-band looks so nice on her...

Shraddha-Kapoor1.jpg

she has such a nice smile...

aditya-and-shraddha-1_041913072319.jpg

Shraddha_Kapoor_at_the_premiere_of_Mausam.jpg

@Zibago how can I post Instagram, facebook or twitter videos?

facebook yes but not instagram... you can post tweets but i don't know if twitter vids appear, but even if so i won't be able to watch them because it seems my browser is too old to be supported.

to post facebook vids, the official way is to click on the "media" button on the edit-box's button line and paste the url into the appeared popup, though i suppose you can directly paste the fb url into the edit-box like you do with yt vids.

Last edited:
WIDE HIPS = WIN....and a good hefty bosom and padded rear make the perfect package. Thats feminine beauty to me.

indeed, plus a general fleshiness overall.

Dressed in a shimmery off-white lehenga-sari paired with a wine red velvet blouse, the 48-year-old dazzled at the global gala held on Saturday.

i didn't know she was 48 !!

i once saw a bit of the film "khalnayak" on the tv in a cafe... the scene was in a police station and she was wearing the light-brown sari of a female police constable, and by the 40 heavens, she looked so pretty in that simple sari.

Madz was presented the award by Hollywood star Gemma Arterton. The former Bond girl looked every inch the silver screen siren as she stormed the red carpet.
i like gemma arterton... though i have only partly seen her in only one film "prince of persia", from her appearances on "graham norton show"[1], she comes across as not only beautiful ( in quite a feminine way ) but also natural, humble and funny.

----
[1] The Graham Norton Show S12E17 Edited Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, Matt Lucas, Delia Smith - YouTube

is that accent because of living in usa or the one that sometimes desis put on when speaking to non-desis??

either way, madhuri is lovely... and she is quite jolly and funny too, and that was visible when she appeared on "comedy nights with kapil"... i liked the aishwarya episode too and she also was quite natural, jolly and funny, and she was being very tolerant of the chaos and the crassness here and there of the show.

after i logged in yesterday i was making long posts in the gaddafi thread and then went to take a late shower... after i returned, the forum was not accessible.

have you seen my posts of ileana d'cruz[1] and helly shah[2] on this thread?? and i made a well-visited thread about aditi arya representing india at "miss world"[3].

----
reference...

----

shraddha kapoor, a graceful and shy kind of beauty, though she must fatten up and i certainly didn't like her doing that athletic hip-hop dance in "abcd 2" during the song "sun saathiya" though the song itself is beautiful.

i will start with a still of her from the fine film "haider"... this is my favorite photo of her... the dress looks wonderful on her...

also a singer...

shraddha-kapoor-04.jpg

Shraddha-Kapoor1.jpg

facebook yes but not instagram... you can post tweets but i don't know if twitter vids appear, but even if so i won't be able to watch them because it seems my browser is too old to be supported.

to post facebook vids, the official way is to click on the "media" button on the edit-box's button line and paste the url into the appeared popup, though i suppose you can directly paste the fb url into the edit-box like you do with yt vids.
Thanks for explaining video posting procedure :)

Aditi Arya looks stunning. let's just hope she breaks the dry spell and brings the crown to India.
Shraddha is another beauty I admire but she is definitely not shy. You should see her on Comedy Nights episodes

Aditi Arya looks stunning. let's just hope she breaks the dry spell and brings the crown to India.

like a pakistani member on that thread said and i agreed, aditi has the best chance of becoming "miss world"... not only is she the prettiest among the lot but she also is involved with social development work already which makes her quite confident.

Shraddha is another beauty I admire but she is definitely not shy. You should see her on Comedy Nights episodes

oh, i have seen those episodes... yeah, she may not be shy but more a reserved person or i must say, a classically demure lady... but on-screen, she doesn't appear demure at all in "some scenes". :D

----
reference...

----

also a singer...

shraddha-kapoor-04.jpg

Shraddha-Kapoor1.jpg

Shradda certainly is amongst the finer looking babes in bollywood.no question about it, I wonder from where she gets the genes as her old man is one ugly schmuck.kudos

Shradda certainly is amongst the finer looking babes in bollywood.no question about it, I wonder from where she gets the genes as her old man is one ugly schmuck.kudos

I've noticed time and again that two good looking people can produce some truly awful looking offspring and vice versa. Gene combinations are a weird thing!

==========

Do we have any archie panjabi fans aka Kalinda Sharma from the "Good Wife"?

AP_Landscape.jpg

Archie-Panjabi-mobile-wallpaper-3.jpg

I love that she's such a badass on the show. But I have not watched the latest season (it got too repetitive boring for me).

common fashion search tags help in quick search results to appropriate thread

and stop posting nangee pangee indian girls or else i will close the thread just like we used to do back in 2011

guys should atleast post 25% posts regarding fashion in the mens section instead of going all out therkee

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc | Page 16

Back
Top Bottom