What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Thats nothing normally on a slow day my posts are about 40-50 and on a good day they can exceed 100
Wow, there's one forum I joined a year back and till now my post count is 230. Let's see how it goes here.

Bdw, If you are discussing female models, I like the lead girl in Zindagi gulzar hai. She is hot

Wow, there's one forum I joined a year back and till now my post count is 230. Let's see how it goes here.

Bdw, If you are discussing female models, I like the lead girl in Zindagi gulzar hai. She is hot
Sanam Saeed?
Sanam%252520Saeed.jpg

Any male models?

well if u ask guys that
imo
the ones i truly think represent male might and have my respect for dedication and hardwork and were not born beautifull like those girly guys are
markus raul and four time mr olympia jay cutler and many like them ,u should know guys respect beards and muscles not girly guys thats what u get for asking guys about guys !
thats some real testosterone flowing there

a
markus ruhl.jpg
Tb9Vixw57kOBxscR0KF4zTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg

hate justin beiber girly girl
there is nothing male about justin and his likes unless women are turning into u know what i mean

well if u ask guys that
imo
the ones i truly think represent male might and have my respect for dedication and hardwork and were not born beautifull like those girly guys are
markus raul and four time mr olympia jay cutler and many like them ,u should know guys respect beards and muscles not girly guys thats what u get for asking guys about guys !
thats some real testosterone flowing there

aView attachment 276792 View attachment 276793

hate justin beiber girly girl
there is nothing male about justin and his likes unless women are turning into u know what i mean
lol, I too don't like justin type boys nor do I like these creepy body builders. Sorry just my opinion.

lol, I too don't like justin type boys nor do I like these creepy body builders. Sorry just my opinion.
fair enough ,and will respect that opinion
but to be fair to these bodybuilders they workout 4 ~5 hours a day ,its not like u take steriods and u bulk up instantaneously a common misconception, u need to have the will and motivation to workout every day for years then u get to this point ,so atleast they deserve respect for their hardwork and exploring the might of human body to its extreme end,

it should be "The Beauty and the Beast"

fair enough ,and will respect that opinion
but to be fair to these bodybuilders they workout 4 ~5 hours a day ,its not like u take steriods and u bulk up instantaneously a common misconception, u need to have the will and motivation to workout every day for years then u get to this point ,so atleast they deserve respect for their hardwork and exploring the might of human body to its extreme end,

it should be "The Beauty and the Beast"
I respect their hard work but I don't see any point in developing overly creepy muscles that is repulsive. Nobody finds it attractive (Isn't it the whole point?) and rather I find it disgusting. Had they been in some weight lifting sports then that may make some sense but for ordinary guy to build such muscles is not required.

If you want to build muscles, something like below should be apt. There is a fine line between a hot body and a creepy body. just like you won't like overly thin girls, with bones hanging all over the body, we don't like overly muscled boys.
tumblr_ns67xtGySE1r8j1j3o1_500.png

I respect their hard work but I don't see any point in developing overly creepy muscles that is repulsive. Nobody finds it attractive (Isn't it the whole point?) and rather I find it disgusting. Had they been in some weight lifting sports then that may make some sense but for ordinary guy to build such muscles is not required.

If you want to build muscles, something like below should be apt. There is a fine line between a hot body and a creepy body. just like you won't like overly thin girls, with bones hanging all over the body, we don't like overly muscled boys.
thats from southpaw great movie,i think i would have to agree to a extent

No way it will take years :lol:

No way it will take years :lol:

I am not an expert in this, but a few months of hard-work can make you look like this treat :P
68006b656af659a63d432109e9113960-1437165138.jpg

Now this is achievable, right?

I am sorry for hijacking your thread but this is my last male post.

thats from southpaw great movie,i think i would have to agree to a extent
Yeah, his name is Jake Gyllenhaal. He is the most beautiful thing god has made :P

I am not an expert in this, but a few months of hard-work can make you look like this treat :P

Yeah, his name is Jake Gyllenhaal. He is the most beautiful thing god has made :P

Last time i tried i ended up looking like Shaggy from Scoobydoo(lost weight real fast) :p:

Last time i tried i ended up looking like Shaggy from Scoobydoo(lost weight real fast) :p:
You need to eat a lot while you are at it. Lots of protein and fiber and I am sure you can build a good body for yourself. My bf took protein supplements during his initial days, see if you can use those, easily available and very effective.

You need to eat a lot while you are at it. Lots of protein and fiber and I am sure you can build a good body for yourself. My bf took protein supplements during his initial days, see if you can use those, easily available and very effective.
Its been 2 years since i left gym and now i only jog to keep myself fit.I no longer have that craze to look like the incredible hulk like i had in my teen years :p:

Back
Top Bottom