What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1449199864.140212.jpg

Ayeza Khan. She is even the most searched celebrity of Pakistan in 2015 and LSA winner of best actress.

I think you have not seen her before getting married, the young version when she appeared in a Naat on Ptv way back.

I have seen her. I am drama'holic kinda person. :p:. She over acts and Ayeza's acting skills are very natural. Also, she is really decent, but Javeria is chichori. :p I can't stand her.

bada experience eyy daal chool kat kilaya karo tey chicken tikka bota :D

Lala maida muh na khula ithay kanawary bachy v kumhday pay, kadi mili sade tay sary totkay share karan ga :p:

I have seen her. I am drama'holic kinda person. :p:. She over acts and Ayeza's acting skills are very natural. Also, she is really decent, but Javeria is chichori. :p I can't stand her.

Who is comparing their acting skills and decency? :p:. Both of them are decent but once you get married well then things change sometimes dramatically :coffee:. Have a look at Waqar Younis's wife before and after e.g.

Lala maida muh na khula ithay kanawary bachy v kumhday pay, kadi mili sade tay sary totkay share karan ga :p:

Who is comparing their acting skills and decency? :p:. Both of them are decent but once you get married well then things change sometimes dramatically :coffee:. Have a look at Waqar Younis's wife before and after e.g.

So you were talking about her before and after marriage? She did work after her marriage and is working. But let see what happens in future. I think if she doesn't stop acting at all, going to hold the same position.

So you were talking about her before and after marriage? She did work after her marriage and is working. But let see what happens in future. I think if she doesn't stop acting at all, going to hold the same position.

I am talking about the physique before and after. It is natural there happen to be some changes in facial features and physique of people after they get married. Some people become attractive (males mostly) and some become Uncles and aunties all together within first year. The lady you like is decent, graceful and beautiful no doubt.

I am talking about the physique before and after. It is natural there happen to be some changes in facial features and physique of people after they get married. Some people become attractive (males mostly) and some become Uncles and aunties all together within first year. The lady you like is decent, graceful and beautiful no doubt.

I figured. :p. Your observation though! :p. Yes I got what you mean and as I said let see what happens to her career in future. Hope she doesn't end up with an aunty ish look.

Ayeza can only do serious type roles she cant do comic roles ,she is not a versatile actress

Have you watched Akbari Asghari?

I figured. :p. Your observation though! :p. Yes I got what you mean and as I said let see what happens to her career in future. Hope she doesn't end up with an aunty ish look.
She can either end up looking like Mahnoor Baloch or Amna Haq

Ayeza can only do serious type roles she cant do comic roles ,she is not a versatile actress

Have you watched Akbari Asghari?

She can either end up looking like Mahnoor Baloch or Amna Haq

She have done negative roles and a comic role as well. It was telefilm or Eid special. I hope not. I don't like Mahnoor Baloch. :p:. And yes I did watch this serial.

Back
Top Bottom