What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Its been 2 years since i left gym and now i only jog to keep myself fit.I no longer have that craze to look like the incredible hulk like i had in my teen years :p:
Jogging and a little bit of exercise every morning is good for health. I myself have been doing yoga every morning for the past 1.5 years... and it's not required to look like hulk. Trust me girls are not looking for hulks ;)

Jogging and a little bit of exercise every morning is good for health. I myself have been doing yoga every morning for the past 1.5 years... and it's not required to look like hulk. Trust me girls are not looking for hulks ;)
The only kind of yoga i like is in the form of pants on hot models lol

Thanks for the advice but my fate has already been sealed :butcher:

So, you still have lots of time. Are you seeing the girl, going out with her? I am assuming its arranged

I am still not sure was it all setup or really a truck load of coincidences anyway i am engaged now

I am still not sure was it all setup or really a truck load of coincidences anyway i am engaged now
Who would know better than you. Anyway, since you have already booked a girl, there's no point worrying about gym shym :lol:

Who would know better than you. Anyway, since you have already booked a girl, there's no point worrying about gym shym :lol:
Its a mixture of arrange and love so cant pick a specific category though at times i feel its more arranged than love gah forget it

I dont workout for a girl i workout to stay fit

Back
Top Bottom