What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Well i havent watched that telefilm so cant comment
Why not she is a vampire plus i really liked her role in Mera Sayein
mahnoor-baloch.jpg

Idk I never liked her. Never.

No way it will take years :lol:
u should try it dude ,been trying to become a hulk since i was in high school and its been like what 7 years have tried it on and off one thing that came out off it is now i have like 20 inch biceps and a huge chest shoulders and dels ,only thing i have been lacking in is abs hated all ab exercises i hated ,used to jog for 3 kms every day but recently switched to 300 meter sprints and 5 minute rest then sprint again gets the testosterene flowing then hit the gym with a madness after the sprint and am geting bigger but still the bloody gut gets in the way .anyhow it takes years to get that big my bicep without any supplement got to 20 in 7 years that freaking hell is a long time .now am using nitrotech protein supplement only for recovery.

have u heard about CT.Fletcher he is all natural should check him out he is 45 now ,his son 20 something works out with him .

the thing is i dont wanna be bent over weak grandpa when i get old if ever ,i want my grand kids to say our grandpa is the beast ,would'nt it be great if grandpa ,son and grandson worked out together in the gym haha!

I am not an expert in this, but a few months of hard-work can make you look like this treat :P
68006b656af659a63d432109e9113960-1437165138.jpg

Now this is achievable, right?

I am sorry for hijacking your thread but this is my last male post.

Yeah, his name is Jake Gyllenhaal. He is the most beautiful thing god has made :P
that belly is not acheivable for me not yet though :( but am pretty sure my whole upper body is quite bigger then his

Last time i tried i ended up looking like Shaggy from Scoobydoo(lost weight real fast) :p:
as i have learned in bodybuilding forums if u don't want to loose ur muscle gains than don't decline ur calories intake drastically if ur requirement is 2500 cals reduce to like 2350 cals but keep ur work out the same no increase no decrease in intensity or weights if u don't then u r body used to 2500 cals will try to fill in the deficit calories by burining ur muslce protein instead of fat and we don't want that ,so let the body know with ur same workouts that u need muscles and it will go after the fat ,

going on radically low calorie intake will make it difficult for u to keep up ur workout as before and body will start consuming muscle protein thinking it does'nt need it anymore no more heavy lifting

well thats the sceince of it as i read on bodybuilding.com some thread
but after every one of my 2 hr workouts i have to have a whole bbq chicken just can't help it ,anyways will need to control that

Mera Saen 1 was an amazing serial as well. In part 2 Fahad did outstanding job. I see future Noman Ijaz in him. Yes it was great serial.
Have you seen the trailer of mahe meer?
The best Pakistani actor and actress its definately on my movies to watch list

as i have learned in bodybuilding forums if u don't want to loose ur muscle gains than don't decline ur calories intake drastically if ur requirement is 2500 cals reduce to like 2350 cals but keep ur work out the same no increase no decrease in intensity or weights if u don't then u r body used to 2500 cals will try to fill in the deficit calories by burining ur muslce protein instead of fat and we don't want that ,so let the body know with ur same workouts that u need muscles and it will go after the fat ,

going on radically low calorie intake will make it difficult for u to keep up ur workout as before and body will start consuming muscle protein thinking it does'nt need it anymore no more heavy lifting

well thats the sceince of it as i read on bodybuilding.com some thread
but after every one of my 2 hr workouts i have to have a whole bbq chicken just can't help it ,anyways will need to control that
The only things hapoened to me was decline from 60kg to 56kg in a span of 5 weeks anywho that craze died now i am ok with this average joe look

u should try it dude ,been trying to become a hulk since i was in high school and its been like what 7 years have tried it on and off one thing that came out off it is now i have like 20 inch biceps and a huge chest shoulders and dels ,only thing i have been lacking in is abs hated all ab exercises i hated ,used to jog for 3 kms every day but recently switched to 300 meter sprints and 5 minute rest then sprint again gets the testosterene flowing then hit the gym with a madness after the sprint and am geting bigger but still the bloody gut gets in the way .anyhow it takes years to get that big my bicep without any supplement got to 20 in 7 years that freaking hell is a long time .now am using nitrotech protein supplement only for recovery.

have u heard about CT.Fletcher he is all natural should check him out he is 45 now ,his son 20 something works out with him .

the thing is i dont wanna be bent over weak grandpa when i get old if ever ,i want my grand kids to say our grandpa is the beast ,would'nt it be great if grandpa ,son and grandson worked out together in the gym haha!

that belly is not acheivable for me not yet though :( but am pretty sure my whole upper body is quite bigger then his
You should try boxing training, all that muscle you build with weight training slows you down and makes you really tense.

Have you seen the trailer of mahe meer?
The best Pakistani actor and actress its definately on my movies to watch list

The only things hapoened to me was decline from 60kg to 56kg in a span of 5 weeks anywho that craze died now i am ok with this average joe look

Yessssssssss. Desperately waiting for this movie. Again Fahad's acting surprised me and Iman looks stunning. This Movie is gonna give a new turn to Pakistan film industry.
Story is gonna be a decent one as well. Classy!

You should try boxing training, all that muscle you build with weight training slows you down and makes you really tense.

flax, hemp, oats make you super strong and very strong bones. hemp oil is better than fish oil. hemp seed contains most nutrition than any other seed on earth. it called super crop and many things can be made from it. in USA food drug admin trying stop it, so they can have monopoly on it.

flax, hemp, oats make you super strong and very strong bones. hemp oil is better than fish oil. hemp seed contains most nutrition than any other seed on earth. it called super crop and many things can be made from it. in USA food drug admin trying stop it, so they can have monopoly on it.
For strong bones I take calcium supplements, will take a look in to hemp oil,
btw enjoy these pics
Zarine-Khan-174.jpg

Zarine+Khan+New+Stills+_2_.jpg

Zarine-Khan-Wallpaper.jpg

Zarine-Khan-3.jpg

zarine-khan-5a.jpg

Zarine-Khan-6.jpg

Zarine-Khan-photos.jpg

Zarine-Khan-Wearing-White-Hat.jpg

@MaarKhoor @Nilgiri @Zibago

Back