What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Voluptuous my .., she has big @22 hips n small boobs n a smaller head n big teeth/nose.. That's a disproportionate body.

http://vevostars.com/wp-content/upl...cruz-hot-hour-glass-shape-1396593696ng84k.jpg

@waz. Your expert opinion lol.
That what i said she is not even i posted pics for reference. why pic me every time worng,:hitwall::devil:

She is Voluptuous not her
1407167046_christina-hendricks-mad-men-zoom.jpg

ileana d cruz hot hour glass shape-1396593696ng84k | VevoStars

@jamahir. See that weird body shape and her "small" face with big teeth...

Now I Dnt wanna sound like the "wound not bang" meme guy but she's just not "good lookin".

Chor dey bhai .. She's in her 40s now.

Muaafi ya sheikh :lol:
haza ya shekhun bus tun ke rakhun :rofl:

It is called voluptuous body shape.
Christina-Hendricks.jpg

14E313B1000005DC-0-image-a-29_1418679556236.jpg

Christina Hendricks
but Aliena lacks in bust size

attachment.php

christina-hendricks-mad-mennh-mn.jpg

f3be2c1f406de5ecd9d9c5c226c8a7d6.jpg

Perfect
christina-hendricks_1.jpg
ary bhai ye kya expire mall bech raha hai tu ?

i haven't watched "mad men" but i certainly know of christina hendricks... in her earlier photos ( she has been sadly gymming now i think ), she certainly came across as the femme fatale from before the fitness-mania era.

i bet most you guys are married. and looking at this thread is your way of describing your ideal other half. arent you satisfied with what you have already?:astagh:
im single so i can post this
she already taken
View attachment 268098
Most of us are not married .. And even married men do talk about women .. "Kid".

no, she just has to fatten up... she will come proportionate alright.
thats bs ! She would loon more ... Ka@&@&!

you just have to get past some bias against indian ladies... it is not just ileana, yes?? your typical line is "weird indian chicks".

come on, man !! :)

Bias against Indian ladies. ? Are you fukin kiddin me man ... I'm a man I like chicks from every country (if they are hot)...heck I dated an Indian gal when I was a kid.... Unfortunately don't find Indian gals hot ... Apart from a few who than again are from north India.. (panjab,himachal or kashmir)... The rest have unique Indian features which don't do anything for me ...

Just like I don't find girls like "sunita martial" or "rachelle" or whatever hot.

im not too fond of asain girls. these pics are all horrible. you have a bad taste in women. besides you may find that your trophy wife is fit, but she may be a bit*h. it's whats on the inside that counts, not just the outside.

Yeah I know you are a "Playa".. How's your GF "PALMela HANDerson" doin..:rofl:

if not then Natalie Portman, even she's nice too.

well, right now, as i remember, my choice would be - amanda seyfried ( she is divine !! ), gemma arterton ( pretty and has humble, warm personality ), estella warren, gillian anderson, kate winslet, emma watson ( fattened up ), scarlett johansson ( original chubbier version ), anna kendrick ( pretty and is quite funny ).

Back
Top Bottom