What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

:cry:I said I want handsome boys' pics.

wait, i will tag you in the "pakistani fashion" thread. :)

And @jamahir response to this toning? :D

her face needed toning but the rest of her needed more bulging.

OMG, this might be your first post which I actually appreciated

did you say :astagh: when you saw my tag for this thread?? :D

Meh she's a perfect woman...:tup:

@jamahir. That's is the kinda women I like .. Unlike those weird Indian chicks you love lol.

she is good and you must have seen my post somewhere below with her picture of my choice. :tup:

//edit begin
here ( 10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 145 ).
//edit end

though i don't know what is "perfect" in a human.

now, some watching of one of my favorite ladies, the actress, ileana d`cruz ( 10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 146 ).

Last edited:
yaar but he spends too much time with girls, and i run away when he approaches some girls, so yeah he is pretty useless in Uni, but in the bus he is quite entertaining

well, being obsessed with girls is another extreme and worse is if he ignores his male friends in such situations, but from your words he doesn't seem bad.

but try joining him a few times.

and yes, we tharkis are good company generally... jab hum hain toh kya gham hai :agree:

i was under impression that you are quite old guy. Infact may be you r younger than me. congrats for Shaadi Khana Abadi and welcome to the club of married tharkizzz:enjoy: @Imran Khan
bhai i am single looking for some beautiful nice working girl so i can marry and drink whiskey from her money . gher damad bhi ban sakta hoon

bhai i am single looking for some beautiful nice working girl so i can marry and drink whiskey from her money . gher damad bhi ban sakta hoon
Acha g mien b mazaq ker raha tha mien b kunwara houn looking for beautiful girl who don't mind my drinking habbits.:D

:disagree:

better tea than whiskey.
main kisi ke boobs se nikli cheez nhi peeta :rofl:

Acha g mien b mazaq ker raha tha mien b kunwara houn looking for beautiful girl who don't mind my drinking habbits.:D
ya humy aik kamra bana de oper waly portion per bus open air place bhi ho hum un se koi wasta nhi rakheen gay apna kha pi ker so jayeen gay

ileana d'cruz, once again...

sexy-ileana-d-cruz-wallpaper.jpg

ileana-wet-Spicy%20.jpg

nice legs, she should fatten up to look even lovelier...

ileana53.jpg

uff, what a smile...

Ileana-Latest-hot-photos-pics-stills-wallpapers-01.jpg

if only her tea companion could be me...

Actress-Ileana-with-Tea-Cup.jpg

she is curvy, so she should fatten up to enhance those curves...

ileana-hot-in-shakti-telugu-movie-0d07.jpeg

looks a bit like shraddha kapoor here...

SSMusiccc-3094.jpg

more pictures of her at ( All about Ileana - The SUPER HOOTTIEE Southie - Uncrowned no. 1 ).

------

@fakhre mirpur , you had asked for more of her.

@Ifrit @django
Googled her.. Weird nose... Big gapping teeth... Lower portion is disproportionately "bigger" than upper body... Big ....,thighs.. And smaller upper body.. :tdown:

main kisi ke boobs se nikli cheez nhi peeta :rofl:

special moments mey bhi nahi?? :D

Googled her.. Weird nose... Big gapping teeth...

the first pic in my posting doesn't like you describe.

Lower portion is disproportionately "bigger" than upper body...

And smaller upper body.. :tdown:

another naysayer, mastan khan saheb, had a similar line of thought and i replied to him thus...

snapshot1.png

Big ....,thighs..

i love big thighs !!

but in most of her films, she is sadly quite slim... she must fatten up expressly !!

and i love her expressions in films and songs... one example ( Galat Baat Hai - Main Tera Hero Movie Song Full HD Download Dailymotion - Video Dailymotion ).

watch her in the saif film, happy ending.

@2800 you'd better call all the Mods here to close this useless Tharki thread. :whistle:

ahem... one or two mods occasionally stop by this thread and browse. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom