What's new

Pakistani Marrying American Girls in 2018 HD

@django
Hela godess of deat is a better character to describe
Thant you for the immigrant song love it
I wanted to use it as my phone tone.
Hela is super, super hot ....but a bit old for you Johnny boy @Tps43

We had a heated debate in the college regarding this new trend when the first pics appreared on facebook. Most of my friends and I agreed that although love can be blind, the harsh reality is that most of these girls carry a lot of luggage and therefor they are unable to find a partner within their own community and country. it's easier to find a partner in fireign countries like Pakistan, India, Thailand, Philipines and even African and Caribean region.
Pakistani boys on the other hand dream of a green card more than of gori chamdi hemce they will marry the first girl that shows interest regardless their age, social background and looks.

It will be interesrtng to review these interracial marriages in near future and see how many of them survive to see the first wedding anniversary.

I second you.

That same one whom u saw pic :D 2 pics

I can’t wait now tbh :D

@Tps43 @Moonlight
And the "Hulk" went GREEN with envy over @JohnWick Pathani princess :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does she have Pathan brothers?

@SherDil Lala :D
@Dawood Ibrahim aap bhi To Pathan thay ;D

:lol:...And here was me thinking you having the time of your life in Tehrannnnnnnnnn,,,,,A johnny boy you aint hehe
@JohnWick @Moonlight
I had and let me share a incident with uin tehran,
I was moving back and at airport my female(crush) was there to see off me and when the announcement was made she said I dont know when to see u again so I wanna hug u tight and She hugged me in airport infrontof police and all crowd :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank God she wasn't arrested for this

I had and let me share a incident with uin tehran,
I was moving back and at airport my female(crush) was there to see off me and when the announcement was made she said I dont know when to see u again so I wanna hug u tight and She hugged me in airport infrontof police and all crowd [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Thank God she wasn't arrested for this
Fahashi na phelaen ..

Back
Top Bottom