What's new

Pakistani Marrying American Girls in 2018 HD

Well if he is anything like his DP, Johnny boy can certainly handle himself.:enjoy:
@Tps43

I am counting on @Tps43 to rein you in....or I suggest you start fasting, will limit your tharkinesssss:lol:

But TPS says he’s a shy person

Oyee Pathani ko lift na kara ziyada Uska koi aur hal hee mere pas

There's a major plot twist in story in last few day BIG BIG twist :D:D:D

Twist in which story?

Tell me sth at least I can get a moral or useful information.

HAHAHAHAHHA ask your friend

Main azeri desh main jaa raha hoon pariyan dekhne:D

:hitwall:

Mujhe to samjh nahi aty kafi zaida larkay English tak sahy se nahi bol rahe thay reporters jab in Ke ghar gaye
To Yeh bajiyan Kese set kar lete? :D

Buht talented hain ;D

Ps: a Turkish Dj married a girl from Lahore & they make such a beautiful couple.

We had a heated debate in the college regarding this new trend when the first pics appreared on facebook. Most of my friends and I agreed that although love can be blind, the harsh reality is that most of these girls carry a lot of luggage and therefor they are unable to find a partner within their own community and country. it's easier to find a partner in fireign countries like Pakistan, India, Thailand, Philipines and even African and Caribean region.
Pakistani boys on the other hand dream of a green card more than of gori chamdi hemce they will marry the first girl that shows interest regardless their age, social background and looks.

It will be interesrtng to review these interracial marriages in near future and see how many of them survive to see the first wedding anniversary.

@django
Hela godess of deat is a better character to describe
Thant you for the immigrant song love it
I wanted to use it as my phone tone.

Back
Top Bottom