What's new

Pakistani Marrying American Girls in 2018 HD

My guess is these girls are not getting dates or close people dont love them enough or they always think of some sweet heart from other country to save them fantasy my guess.But main question is can anyone advice us bachelors.

Talent :D

I will break and bring stars for you. :D :D

Senti nahi hon aap. Baat lack of language skill nahi hai baat yeh hai over the internet Kese convince kar lete shadi ke liye

I mean if two people don’t speak good English but they do meet each other almost everyday that is one different case. In this case they can understand the person without communicating but over the internet with broken English

But then what does woman in this case stand to gain? Or they were tricked into these marriage. But even then, they need to be properly communicated to conceal the real reason. :)

Americans generally are very warm, friendly and gullible people. They are not like what image we have of the Americans through their military and political actions around the world.

Pakistanis are Italians of Asia :)

I know what you did there :D

My guess is these girls are not getting dates or close people dont love them enough or they always think of some sweet heart from other country to save them fantasy my guess.But main question is can anyone advice us bachelors.

Ops.

Wednesday mera unlucky day hai Tuesday ya Thursday select karo :partay:

Corrected :partay:

I would be free

They just want to make sure, this marriage is not just paper marriage? Is that the reason for all these questions?

Pakistani guys can tell this better than me. :D

And when they say “even moon blushes after seeing you” :D
the type of romance they are not used too .... in west, it is all about looking good and attracting the men.

They just want to make sure, this marriage is not just paper marriage? Is that the reason for all these questions?

Pakistani guys can tell this better than me. :D

And when they say “even moon blushes after seeing you” :D
Yes , in cases like Pakistani American boy or girl the questions are not too harsh as I was sitting close to the counters where interview was done so I can hear the conversations . With me the girl who took my interview was very aggressive . And demand a lot of things other than usual stuff .

I see trends changing in Pakistan too. In our culture marriage is not as sacred as it used to be. Both men and women want to see whats in it for them in the marriage. A more of a material, worldly benefit than a long term relationship.

In my marriage, I too found this selfish streak where the woman wanted just money and expensive things and nothing beyond material possession.
I agree with you, and a very high trend in divorce as well .. if boy or girl don't get what they desire the marriage end up in straight divorce .

Back
Top Bottom