What's new

Pakistani Marrying American Girls in 2018 HD

Pakistani girls also marry foreigners. People get to know each other through online chatting and forums.

Not all of them, but the repute is so badly tarnished that it becomes difficult to ascertain.

A poor paraplegic girl here I know of was was defrauded by a guy supposedly comitted to her. As soon as his sponsorship came through, he disappeared.
I agree with you , few months ago I saw on TV a similar marriage but the difference was that boy was 22 and women was 45+ if my memory works fine .. this kind of wedding are a huge red flag , but still generalizing everyone is wrong .

If you ask me , if I look for a wife to just get Visa and move to her country I would pick either a Canadian , Australian or Norwegian girl.

I agree with you , few months ago I saw on TV a similar marriage but the difference was that boy was 22 and women was 45+ if my memory works fine .. this kind of wedding are a huge red flag , but still generalizing everyone is wrong .

If you ask me , if I look for a wife to just get Visa and move to her country I would pick either a Canadian , Australian or Norwegian girl.
The US is a headache to get a spouse into

I' am telling you from recent personal experience , it's more than a headache ..at some point It becomes frustrating .
But people still do it, and the simple reason is that for all of the headache no country rewards smart hard work with a greater RoI than the US.. period.

The US is a headache to get a spouse into
France is even a bigger headache to get a spouse into. I know from close observation.

US is rather accomodating in comparison to many countries.

France is even a bigger headache to get a spouse into. I know from close observation.
Considering San bernadino and current wave of extremism in France, I don’t blame either of them; they just need to be a bit smarter about it.

Bro I do not have either, my FB was hacked, some pics were even leaked (not compromising but personal) ever since I have vowed never to have FB account as for twittter, the way they treat pak bloggers is a disgrace, to hell with them.
Bhai I have an idea :D
Some of my buddies are doing same:D

Ohh Bhai us Ke sahy wali class lagni hai mujh se on Wednesday and then you will see him around on PDF
Phele mere bari hai ya uski?

Django Bhai is too mature to be on social media other than PDF @Tps43
I am all easy on fb , on pdf and twitter I get too much emotional and recklessly pull down pants of my enemies/trolls @Mentee calms me down often on pdf otherwise God knows in which trouble I would had been

Back
Top Bottom