What's new

Pakistani Marrying American Girls in 2018 HD

But people still do it, and the simple reason is that for all of the headache no country rewards smart hard work with a greater RoI than the US.. period.
That I can't argue .. I was given a 3 page document at USA embassy in which there was a detailed explanation of what rights do possible immigrants have .. it was impressive

No nothing funny! I am just laughing on his way of writing message!
How Johnny boy:angry::angry::angry::angry:...You think I am laughing stock of PDF:angry:

Bhai I have an idea :D
Some of my buddies are doing same:D
Almost everyone is knowadays.Kudos bro

I will get banned straight away:D:D:D:D
A certainty

at saturday Mere usse lraii hogye teh.
Johnny boy superheroes dont fight with girls hahahaaaa :lol:
@Moonlight @Tps43

HAHAHAHAHAH
They samsh them :lol:
Then I guess we have to see @JohnWick vs Captain Marvel in the world series of Love :agree: :p:....Uffff
captain_marvel_brie_larson_1.0.jpg

Its not talent but determinant approach to attaining Green Card.
How long this may last is on the girl? Why? she knows if this person takes to the court then what ever is there on record will be split which will give the guy more than what the girl would have.

Mujhe to samjh nahi aty kafi zaida larkay English tak sahy se nahi bol rahe thay reporters jab in Ke ghar gaye
To Yeh bajiyan Kese set kar lete? :D

Buht talented hain ;D

Ps: a Turkish Dj married a girl from Lahore & they make such a beautiful couple.

Dont make fun of our pathani bhabhi :lol::D

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 43
@Hell hound @Zibago you know what guys? In our absence, Humara Django Bhai Bigar gaya hai. :D
shukar hay kami kay sath sobat nahi barhai nahi to ajj @django bhai..........:rofl:

@Tps43 @Retired Troll @Hell hound you guys should take classes from them.
abhi itney marey halat bhi nahi hoey or tum kardo porey PDF pay mashor pehlay repo ka satyanas waja hoa hay :lol:

If you ask me , if I look for a wife to just get Visa and move to her country I would pick either a Canadian , Australian or Norwegian girl.
bro truth be told 18 years bahir rehnay kay bad itna to paka ho gya hay kay tota potha jesa bhi hay apna country wala maza kahin nahi not gonna move out of this country ever again

He was always like this you never knew him like i did :D
itna kam kharab nahi tha bro:lol::rofl:

once again shukar hay kami kay sath uthna bethna nahi hoa app ka humari gair majodgi main:lol:

I love them :D:D:D:D
Obviously iranian girls are better then pakistani ones , no drama no side effects :D
yaken man bro yeah world asexually reproduce karti ek hi gender hota zindgi mast skon main honi thi akharat us say bhi zyda mazey main or productivity woh to poch hi na ( okay i admit i am getting too much inspired by venom these days but still its true :lol:)

Last edited:
bro truth be told 18 years bahir rehnay kay bad itna to paka ho gya hay kay tota potha jesa bhi hay apna country wala maza kahin nahi not gonna move out this country ever again

bhai hum abhi se jaante hai :D
mager humari wife ko Pakistan kuch zayda hi acha laga , dhaaka de de ker flight mai baithya tha :rofl:

shukar hay kami kay sath sobat nahi barhai nahi to ajj @django bhai..........:rofl:

abhi itney marey halat bhi nahi hoey or tum kardo porey PDF pay mashor pehlay repo ka satyanas waja hoa hay :lol:

bro truth be told 18 years bahir rehnay kay bad itna to paka ho gya hay kay tota potha jesa bhi hay apna country wala maza kahin nahi not gonna move out of this country ever again

itna kam kharab nahi tha bro:lol::rofl:

once again shukar hay kami kay sath uthna bethna nahi hoa app ka humari gair majodgi main:lol:

yaken man bro yeah world asexually reproduce karti ek hi gender hota zindgi mast skon main honi thi akharat us say bhi zyda mazey main or productivity woh to poch hi na ( okay i admit i am getting too much inspired by venom these days but still its true :lol:)
:cheers:

Would never marry a gori. Not in a million years. Inna nu te bund vi thoni ne aundi. @Starlord saab avdi zananni di toya karu ga. :lol:

Even marrying outside of biradiri is a big If for me. Forget Muslimahs outside of Pakistan. I need a woman that understands my temperament, language, and comfort zones. I would never even consider a born and bred western Pakistani girl.

Everyone has their own preferences and way of life. I feel that in order to make a marriage work both parties need to be on the same page when it comes to communication.

Matters such as culture and religion can really become an obstacle to such an understanding.

In my mind, why should I create hardships for myself in life just for a gori chamri when it will look the same after about 40 years? I rather just swim along with the river, especially when Pakistani women are just as beautiful if not more than trying to go against the current.

I rather have a ride or die Pakistani wife in my elderly age that I can talk to instead of some firangi that leaves your *** when she has had enough of you.

Pakistani women are the best in the world. Even if they end up despising you, there are only 2 options. Murdering you or sticking with you till the end. In my experience, I think they are the most loyal and beautiful women on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom