What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

Why are Indians so wound up by the two Islamic Republics having good relationship

come up with some facts and arguments, repeating the same line again and again doesn't add anything. Why you allowed NATO to open bases in pakistan and operates their drones to see inside Iran ? and you are again opening their supply line when they are virtually at war with Iran ?

Why are Indians so wound up by the two Islamic Republics having good relationship

you are jumping the gun, lets listen to their point of view first.

come up with some facts and arguments, repeating the same line again and again doesn't add anything. Why you allowed NATO to open bases in pakistan and operates their drones to see inside Iran ? and you are again opening their supply line when they are virtually at war with Iran ?

thts clearly in the past, now US & Nato are leaving.

Big countries and aspiring powers will always want to divide and rule, so smaller countries can be exploited. That is the secular dimension. The religious dimension is of course, a Hindu nationalist India would loathe to see their years of diplomacy and hard work go down the drain in Iran and Afghanistan, in an effort to encircle Pakistan, using fellow Muslim brother countries. It is all about geopolitics bro's. Lets learn to play this game, or somebody else will play it for you, using you as a pawn.

Nato & US is leaving now, whats the problem here? remember there are no permanent friends only permanent interests.

Nato will leave but not U.S.We should leave this matter till 2014 ;)

Nato will leave but not U.S.We should leave this matter till 2014 ;)

if US is staying then ever better, iran & pakistan can co-operate together & put an end to islamic terrorist scum.

if you support USA presence then you should also support US sanctions on Iran.

kindly explain what exactly was that damage & how could india repair that damage by dividing iran & pakistan? remember afghanistan is a muslim country here!

First of all relationship between Iran and Pakistan is their personal issue, we don't have any say on that. The damage was they allowed NATO to develop capacities and bases in this region which is very dangerous for the region. they even allowed shamsi base for the operation of drones, I'm sure they used it for the surveillance purposes over Iran. India has always tried to diffuse the tension between west and iran, and one thing mind you it is not about religion, recently Saudi arabia bought a resolution against Iran which we objected.

you are wrong buddy.Paksitanis are running out of options and allies since U.s is leaving them.
They need oil and gas too and they know exactly that after iran next target is paksitan.So they are trying to show solidarity

So if what you say is true is it not natural for the two Islamic Republics to get closer?? It is a two way think Iranians like Pakistanis and Pakistanis like Iranians. We don't need Indians to tell Pakistan and Iran what is good for us

you are wrong buddy.Paksitanis are running out of options and allies since U.s is leaving them.
They need oil and gas too and they know exactly that after iran next target is paksitan.So they are trying to show solidarity
First of all, i am not your buddy. Judging from your posts you are very biased against Iran. In one of your posts you say the US is going to attack Iran while we both know and the whole world that Israel will never attack Iran, and neither the US. There is already a war... It is called MOSSAD-CIA VS VEVAK. You just want to see Iran attacked, but your wet dream will never come true... most ofyour compatriots are decent human beings, we even have Iranian students in India, but in the recent years we saw hostilities from Indians against the country of Iran. This can not be tolerated... Iran-Pakistan relations are improving

First of all relationship between Iran and Pakistan is their personal issue, we don't have any say on that. The damage was they allowed NATO to develop capacities and bases in this region which is very dangerous for the region. they even allowed shamsi base for the operation of drones, I'm sure they used it for the surveillance purposes over Iran. India has always tried to diffuse the tension between west and iran, and one thing mind you it is not about religion, recently Saudi arabia bought a resolution against Iran which we objected.

Pakistan is a USA ally on WOT & Pakistan had every reason on this planet to eliminate Al-Qaida & other islamic terrorism operating from Afghanistan, are you saying u indirectly support islamic terrorism eminating from Al-Qaida or afghanistan?

& give me one good reason why should pakistan support islamic terrorism against innocents?

First of all, i am not your buddy. Judging from your posts you are very biased against Iran. In one of your posts you say the US is going to attack Iran while we both know and the whole world that Israel will never attack Iran, and neither the US. There is already a war... It is called MOSSAD-CIA VS VEVAK. You just want to see Iran attacked, but your wet dream will never come true... most ofyour compatriots are decent human beings, we even have Iranian students in India, but in the recent years we saw hostilities from Indians against the country of Iran. This can not be tolerated... Iran-Pakistan relations are improving

I stay in bangalore sir, and I have met a lot of iranian who comes for education purpose in India, they are very nice people and I can say that there is no hostilities towards them in India. can you quote the incident ? Thanks.

Pakistan is a USA ally on WOT & Pakistan had every reason on this planet to eliminate Al-Qaida & other islamic terrorism operating from Afghanistan, are you saying u indirectly support islamic terrorism eminating from Al-Qaida ?

No, I'm in favor of eliminating all terrorist organisations on the face of the earth, but pakistan should not allow NATO to use her soil to use against Iran.

if US is staying then ever better, iran & pakistan can co-operate together & put an end to islamic terrorist scum.

if you support USA presence then you should also support US sanctions on Iran.

U.S will destroy one of you or will put their stooge.But they have chosen iran since they have oil and gas and can provide access to a-stan too.But again once iran is under hands then next will be pakistan with hostile neighborhood from every side.
You can see the change in the paksitani attitude with india.Otherwise paksitanis used to say earlier that until kashmir is not sloved we wont do anything :lol: but now see they are doing every thing :lol:

so here comes the big game, and you will see huge change ;)

india is in win win situation but sacrificing iran is not in indian interst since it will put iran in western hands which means oil,gas in western hands.;)

so india will prefer U.S attack on paksitan rather than iran.

i dont want iran to be attacked.I am telling real scene.
Write my post on your wall that either iran or paksitan will be attacked before 2014 but attacking iran is very risky due to oil and gas.

My dear,one false flag operation will put u on radar. :)

I stay in bangalore sir, and I have met a lot of iranian who comes for education purpose in India, they are very nice people and I can say that there is no hostilities towards them in India. can you quote the incident ? Thanks.

No, I'm in favor of eliminating all terrorist organisations on the face of the earth, but pakistan should not allow NATO to use her soil to use against Iran.

lol when did pakistan allow Nato bases to be used against iran?

So if what you say is true is it not natural for the two Islamic Republics to get closer?? It is a two way think Iranians like Pakistanis and Pakistanis like Iranians. We don't need Indians to tell Pakistan and Iran what is good for us

my post was 100% perfect and true.I was expecting this from you :lol:
My point is that either iran or paksitan will listen music with in 2-3 years :)

Pakistanis support Iran and Iranian support the Pakistanis. Just look on this forum,they always defend Iran against the lies and propaganda and they have always supported our cause and never backstabbed us at the UN.

Brother, I always say Pakistan and Iran are NATURAL ALLIES. We have common Linguistic and cultural ties , not to mention a common religion. Countries like India will come to Iran for some temporary benefit but that relationship will never be a DEEP relationship and they will abandon Iran when the material reason for their interest goes away. Pakistan's interest in Iran is very deep. Our language is based on your language ( if you take out Farsi words from Urdu, there is not much of language left ). Our culture is deeply impacted by Persian culture and we have common religion. This is why most Pakistanis will always support Iran no matter what the opposing pressure may be by the US or anyone else. Pakistan will always look out for Iran's back because we are neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom