What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

lol there are no permanent friends in international geopolitics, let's say for an argument we agree Iran ditches pakistan and chooses to be on india's side will india ditch america & israel ?

not but the least will india lift ban on beef? i bet iranians love beef lol.

Please Iranians, don't trust us Pakistanis. We are evil and put children's blood on biriyani. The Indians are true wholesome people, and you can always rely on them. Please don't become friends with Pakistan.

@iranians,

i will suggest every iranian to read my post.

Dont trust pakistanis a bit.They change allies with in minutes.Earlier they supported U.S,fought two war for them but now they want to be in arms of russia.Now every paksitani is supporting russia and iran.They used to be against iran and in favor of saudis but many paksitanis are ditiching saudis even:lol:.
now those who switch with in minutes ;)..u know better.

once paksitanis get better deal from U.S,They will drop iran is b/w ;)

so rest is ur choice..i told u nature of paksitanis ad paksitani state.

india had good relations with russia,iran and now have even with U.S but dint leave iran and russia behind;)
Our friend list always increased not decreased ever.Even with U.S sanctions,india is getting ur oil and investing with in iran.

thks...:)...............
What you say is not correct... we already have seen Pakistans action towards Iran.. a... and in our eyes their actions are positive. I do not remember them to vote AGAINST Iran in the UN... but why did India vote against Iran ?
Have you see Pakistani officials making offensive remarks against Iran ? and more importantly we have close cultural ties with Pakistan. About India, its just better for Indians, wherever they are... to use friendly language against Iran as Iran is a friendly country towards everyone,except Israel

What you say is not correct... we already have seen Pakistans action towards Iran.. a... and in our eyes their actions are positive. I do not remember them to vote AGAINST Iran in the UN... but why did India vote against Iran ?
Have you see Pakistani officials making offensive remarks against Iran ? and more importantly we have close cultural ties with Pakistan. About India, its just better for Indians, wherever they are... to use friendly language against Iran as Iran is a friendly country towards everyone,except Israel

Prove my post wrong with facts.

India is abide with Un resolutions against iran.

so indians purchase of oil and standing against west is not +ve :lol:

it was iran who requested india that you have to repeat and give helping hand since we helped you in resolution on kashmir in 94.
paksitanis cant even complete that pipeline from iran :lol: leave anything from them...;)

when indians made offensive remarks again iran??india dint blame embassy car bomb on iran..india could easily do that.

Read my post carefully,it may open ur eyes..paksitanis change partners with in minutes.
Rest is ur wish

lol there are no permanent friends in international geopolitics, let's say for an argument we agree Iran ditches pakistan and chooses to be on india's side will india ditch america & israel ?

not but the least will india lift ban on beef? i bet iranians love beef lol.

i think you are not living in present.India is largest oil purchaser of iran.
chinese were the first to drop oil purchase to half and india doubled it :lol:
where are those U.S and israel then?

Prove my post wrong with facts.

India is abide with Un resolutions against iran.

so indians purchase of oil and standing against west is not +ve :lol:

it was iran who requested india that you have to repeat and give helping hand since we helped you in resolution on kashmir in 94.
paksitanis cant even complete that pipeline from iran :lol: leave anything from them...;)

when indians made offensive remarks again iran??india dint blame embassy car bomb on iran..india could easily do that.

Read my post carefully,it may open ur eyes..paksitanis change partners with in minutes.
Rest is ur wish

If Pakistanis change partners, India must be a call girl. :coffee:

If Pakistanis changes partners, India must be a call girl. :coffee:

it was reality and i challenge you to refute me ;)
if your face is ugly and some body tells clearly then dont attack that person ;)
see mirror ;)

i am still not able to understand why can't Iran & pakistan be friends ? what is really wrong with india if pakistan & iran are friends?

:tup: :tup:

iran-pakistan%20pre43.jpg

Long Live the two Islamic Republics :cheers: Burn the enemies of the Islamic Republics

I love this post what you thinks Indians the two Islamic Republics east of Hindustan

i am still not able to understand why can't Iran & pakistan be friends ?

Indians Israelis and Americans dont like it

The difference is that Pakistanis want stability in the region, while Indians are just obsessed with destruction of Pakistan. India wants to use Iran against Pakistan.

I'll tell you Indians something right now, even if you get every nation against us, we will still conquer you.

They already are. just Indians are two faced.

Go onto this thread and see how happy Indians are to be in with Israel and America

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/168271-unholy-india-america-israeli-axis.html

Yes because United we are strong and we can shaft them any time

indians are pro U.S and pro israel but not indian foreign policy.
Dont give lecture on unity,you have habit of switching ;)
and you should be proud of keeping that standard:rofl:

The difference is that Pakistanis want stability in the region, while Indians are just obsessed with destruction of Pakistan. India wants to use Iran against Pakistan.

I'll tell you Indians something right now, even if you get every nation against us, we will still conquer you.

Those who brought nato and U.S in regions
Those who sent terrorist in kashmir to fight
Those who started 65,kargil like wars.
Those who trained terrorist from all over world and sent to a-stan.

talking about stability of region :rofl:

Conquer you??

We will open one more consulate..

To conquer you :lol:

Ohh hoo according to Hindutva every muslim/christian is evil & it should be eliminated, Iran being a muslim country takes the Indian threat seriously makes sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom