What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

What was it 12 of them?? how many of you did it take of you hundreds out in Bombay?? I wonder what they came back in the next life??

Are you proud of terrorist attacks that kills innocent ppl? :no:

Explain better please. What kind of strategic depth the Taliban could bring for Pakistan? I guess first I must get informed about what you mean by strategic depth that the Taliban could bring then I could argue if Iran could provide Pakistan with better options or not.

Before Soviet invasion, most of Afghanistan's regime had bad relations with Pakistan mainly because of British drawn Durand Line. Afghan regime mostly kept favorable relations with Pakistan's arch-rival India during those era. It was Taliban regime only when they had best Afghanistan-Pakistan relations and India was kept out of Afghanistan. Pakistan has objection even with Economic activities of India in Afghanistan. Both Taliban and Pakistan were unhappy with India's constructing Delaram-Zarang highway connecting to Zabol in Iran and ultimately to Chabahar in Iran providing Afghanistan extra transit route, lots of Indian engineers died due to number of Taliban attacks.

If there would be any unity government in Afghanistan, certainly a large section would propose better economic ties with India and that would surely be unacceptable to Pakistan. Pakistan views Afghanistan as their backyard. Many Pakistani politicians openly says Pakistan have all rights to decide type of government for Afghanistan.

And I think Iranian leadership is fully aware of that and working according to their interest.

Well, the situation is changing quickly. Pakistan used to be very pro-Saudi and it didn't have good ties with Iran, now it's changing very fast I think. Pakistan and Iran are establishing amicable ties based on common interests, neighborhood and brotherhood and mutual respect. Pakistan is realizing that Iran too can be a partner beside Saudi Arabia and because they have good ties with Saudi Arabia it doesn't mean they don't need Iran. So it's very probable that Pakistan will sacrifice the Taliban for a better option that Iran agrees with. Iran has much more to offer to Pakistan than the Taliban and Afghanistan has. If they choose Iran and drop the Taliban, they could use Iran's natural influence in Afghanistan in a positive way, they could increase trade with Iran and many other benefits. Moreover, I'm sure many the people of Afghanistan don't want the Taliban any more, They just want the USA to get kicked out of Afghanistan, but they don't want the Taliban either and I'm sure Pakistan knows that well.

What makes it difficult for them to choose a better option?

A good relationship between Iran and Pakistan will be good for the long term interest of both countries. Iran should reconsider its ties with India and improve ties with Pakistan instead. No problem with business and trade with India, but an absolute no-no for strategic alliance with India. Both Iran and Pakistan can jointly manage Afghanistan and reduce Indian interference in a region where they do not belong.

A good relationship between Iran and Pakistan will be good for the long term interest of both countries. Iran should reconsider its ties with India and improve ties with Pakistan instead. No problem with business and trade with India, but an absolute no-no for strategic alliance with India. Both Iran and Pakistan can jointly manage Afghanistan and reduce Indian interference in a region where they do not belong.

Why cant for once Afg ppl be let alone and not be interfered by pak or iran or India or any other country... Reading your earlier posts , you are a strong believer in one country shouldnt be interfering in other countries affairs , now you speak of joint management of Afg ????

yha and thats the same reason Pkaistanis are feeling pride in killing Shias every day in Karachi.

Nobody in Pakistan feels proud of such heinous crimes by a band of religious fanatics / extremists.

Of Course you already know that and are here merely to TROLL.

I really do not care how upset Indian members get but upset you are getting at the two Islamic republics coming closer, you want to all and act as an American proxy well this is the down side. Read all the posts and if you have the education and intellectual capacity you will see that India can not hunt with the dogs and run with the hares. You want to go to white man go for it. I am happy that you love white men and Americans.

I make no apology for telling you that for 11 you killed hundreds of Indians died in Bombay because I was provoked when some Indian came on and went off on one about 72 goats being mad available in heaven and so and made disparaging remarks about my religion

If you cant take it dont give it

Now I a off to chill whilst you burn on the forum

I really do not care how upset Indian members get but upset you are getting at the two Islamic republics coming closer, you want to all and act as an American proxy well this is the down side. Read all the posts and if you have the education and intellectual capacity you will see that India can not hunt with the dogs and run with the hares. You want to go to white man go for it. I am happy that you love white men and Americans.

Now I a off to chill whilst you burn on the forum

it is pakistan who bought the NATO forces next to Iran not India. the sold out leaders of pakistan can't improve relation with Iran. India is helping Iran all out without fearing international sanctions. We have proved that we stand with our friend can't say the same for pakistan. Most of your arguments are beating hollow drums, nothing concrete.

Kalu Bhai I would go a step further and say that Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan should join forces and form a confederation with common Defence and Currency. A European Union style common market will improve the economies of all three countries and make them a power to reckon with.

One of the strongest influence Iran has had on the Asian region was of learning & commerce. Even tho today Iran is much twisted by the ruling clergy but very little has changed in the fundamentals of Iranian culture. They still value commerce, industry, education and trading as high priority. The resurgence of Persian influence in Afghanistan and Northern Regions of Pakistan during Shah era greatly contributed to the development of education and commerce in these regions however the arrival of Arab influence particularly Kuwaiti, Saudi and Qatari later took it to the path of self destruction.

Kalu Bhai I would go a step further and say that Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan shold join forces and form a confederation with common Defence and Currency. A European Union style common market will improve the economies of all three countries and make them a power to reckon with.

And will affect Pakistan due to sanctions on Iran. Not a EU like confederation but the culture and languages between Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan are extremely common and hence a regional trade union is the only viable future solution.

it is pakistan who bought the NATO forces next to Iran not India. the sold out leaders of pakistan can't improve relation with Iran. India is helping Iran all out without fearing international sanctions. We have proved that we stand with our friend can't say the same for pakistan. Most of your arguments are beating hollow drums, nothing concrete.

Really ? I thought India pulled out of the gas Pipeline deal under the threat of Sanctions. It is Pakistan that is still standing Tall against US desires and still refusing to pull out of the gas pipeline deal.

Really ? I thought India pulled out of the gas Pipeline deal under the threat of Sanctions. It is Pakistan that is still standing Tall against us desires and still refusing to pull out of the gas pipeline deal.

even your friend pulled out from that because of US. India comes out as the biggest importer of iranian oils. China has cut out the import significantly.

Really ? I thought India pulled out of the gas Pipeline deal under the threat of Sanctions. It is Pakistan that is still standing Tall against us desires and still refusing to pull out of the gas pipeline deal.

Its more like India pulled out from gas pipeline due to its safety concerns .

By the way we have increased our purchase of oil from Iran and will increase it even further , and USA cant stop us from that !!!

How many times do you need it explaining. Go and read all the posts on this thread and you will see that the matters raised by your post have already been explained and dismissed

Its more like India pulled out from gas pipeline due to its safety concerns .

By the way we have increased our purchase of oil from Iran and will increase it even further , and USA cant stop us from that !!!

That is dishonest cos you only pulled out of IPI not TAPI which is favoured by Americans that still goes through Pakistan

How many times do you need it explaining. Go and read all the posts on this thread and you will see that the matters raised by your post have already been explained and dismissed

That is dishonest cos you only pulled out of IPI not TAPI which is favoured by Americans that still goes through Pakistan

no..i didn't find anything where india ditched Iran, it is pakistan sold out leaders who have done a great disservice to the region by bringing NATO in pakistan and Afganistan. you have also provided them military bases from where they launch their drones to look into Iran. Pakistan should stop their double dealing vis-a-vis Iran.

Iran under sea pipeline is on the card.

You have a point there ,but trust me TAPI is just on paper like how IPI was on paper for decades and faded out .... the security threat is too high for even TAPI to materialize !

Safest option is sea route from Iran Chahbahar since Iran is so close in distance to India

To add a point , a pipeline passing through Afg is twice as susceptible to terror strike too so TAPI is a non starter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom