What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

bibi jee!
although im sorry, that you think that i m one of those who just commenting on posts, i belong to a very conservative NIAZI family, but my mother was from karachi a urdu speaker, even she have to wear burqa,s whenever we were in MIANWALI for vacations?
i was a soilder myself & went to very backward parts in our country.
i know, what im talking!
still i say to you dont get worry ok!

Sir yes sir

what is your opinion about the prophet& his marriage to Aisha?

1) after a careful calculation done by the EDUCATED MEMBERS of the society her age was around 17-18
When she got married.

2) that marriage had pure and innocent intentions and was not a subject to "saving the family's dignity" or "a desire to sleep with a young girl"

3) the time was something else . Higher education like becoming a doctor or a teacher wasnt really existing that time and such type of an education wasnt the requirement of the people anyway
And

4) population was under control
5). People respected each other atleast their wives and families to a great extent .. People still do but not in the village side where women are treated as maids and sex toys

Of Hazrat Aisha’s (R.A) age at marriage (Please spread this to answer critics) .. Here ya go mister ... If you dont belive me on Hazrat Aisha's age

Last edited:
very unfortunate and i believe you.
sex lessons in primary school ought to have results.

Yeah if its a boy it means you have passed and if its a girl it means you are having a cancellation of your result...
But the abortion there is mainly because people get into suff and then realize oh shit .. Wrong turn...

Here are verse of Al-Nisa regarding marriage

1- 004:024 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise

Purpose of Marriage is to avoid sins not lust -

2- 004:025 If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And Allah hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practice self-restraint. And Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

a) You can go to marry a young girl only IF you don't have means to wed women/Nisa, that also IF you fear that you may commit sin/adultery BUT better is to practice self-restraint. So, why not make laws to make Muslims practice first best option "Women" and teach them to practice self-restraint (in case of delay in marriage) which God Himself say is better instead of following these horny mullahs who most of the times think about sex and women.

b) Here the word for Girl which is used is "فتاة" which means young girl, by no means you can call a child young girl unless you are mentally sick.

To cover up their sick fatwas these mullahs comes up with logic that you can marry child even at age 2 but actual marriage should consummate when girl reach age of puberty - and puberty for them start with first cycle, on BBC once i watched documentary of tribe of Africa who lives naked and they have this practice of doing marriage before 2nd periods - this mullah brigades should be sent there as that environment is best suitable for them.

Consent is mandatory for marriage, I don't know how one can take consent from a kid who even don't know what the marriage is. Let's forget girl for time being, how we are gonna check puberty of a boy? masturbate him?

But anyway if anyone want logical and respectful answer/guidance for adulthood/maturity from Quran than below verses are enough (though i can quote couple more)

006:152 And come not nigh to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice;- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear;- whenever ye speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the covenant of Allah: thus doth He command you, that ye may remember

017:034 Come not nigh to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age of full strength; and fulfil (every) engagement, for (every) engagement will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning).

1) When he/she attain the age of full strength 2) he/she is sound with judgement and can fulfill the engagement.

@Talon @Aeronaut @BATMAN @sur @Azlen Haider

Ok, i guess my argument was not good enough, @sur has already posted some videos of Ghamadi on this topic which i watched later - I will recommend that Pakistanis should watch those videos and this one his fresh interview - People who are always busy over social media to promote their parties, they should take stand against this and force govt. to kick out these illiterate mullahs and silence them so that they can't mislead people

If i go in my city and search for a girl who was married before 14, i would not find a single.
All this discussion is a conspiracy against Islam, govt. want to reduce the moral scrutiny upon them, which is defined by religion.
This matter is dud from the moment it started, no where in Quran it is written, a 15 year old girl can be married, Pakistani law define the minimum age i.e. 16 years.
People are getting panicked for no reason, if we don't read Quran than we will be regularly targeted by falsification.
Quran should be made mandatory in school education, to get out of this mess.

Dear brother , you can marry a two years old girl and fulfil your lust (but without penetrating), as per fatwas of some of greatest Islamic scholars . Why all this cry when Mullahs have pointed out obvious truth ??
I would like to know the names of these greatest Islamic scholars.

Anyway there is no need to accept fatwas if they don't make any sense.

They are not Quran and Hadith.

Did you know that many Great scholars refused to give fatwas ???

Quran should be made mandatory in school education, to get out of this mess.

Do you live in Pakistan ? If yes , then you should know that it is taught as a compulsory subject .

I would like to know the names of these greatest Islamic scholars.

Anyway there is no need to accept fatwas if they don't make any sense.

They are not Quran and Hadith.

Did you know that many Great scholars refused to give fatwas ???

I have given references already

And yes , I agree with you . All stupid fatwas should be rejected

Do you live in Pakistan ? If yes , then you should know that it is taught as a compulsory subject .

I have studied in school till 1988 and there was no Quran in curricula. it is difficult to believe that mujra loving rulers would be comfortable introducing Quran.
However, i know, hinduism is being taught via cable tv and hindi movies, which always began with rituals.

Can any second Pakistani confirm if Quran is being taught in Pakistan and since when?

However, i know, hinduism is being taught via cable tv and hindi movies, which always began with rituals.

You weren't taught Islamic studies and Quran during the times of the great Zia-ul-Haq - the commander of the Faithfuls ? :D

You weren't taught Islamic studies and Quran during the times of the great Zia-ul-Haq - the commander of the Faithfuls ? :D

I was taught Islamic studies but not Quran, we are talking about Quran.... please, read my posts.
Neither, i'm interested how you like to address a former army chief and president of Pakistan, who has lot more under his belt than you could ever dream of.
My school books were printed by oxford press, we had same syllabus as UK schools.
Neither, any of teacher was Muslim... it was a school run for the benefits of Christians, Muslim teachers were only hired to teach Islamic studies aka Islamiyat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom