What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one in Pakistan likes Veena Malik while you people worship Aishwarya Rai. 1 billion indians and aishwarya rai is the best you have?

Aishwarya beautiful???? what??? she neither have a booty nor bust...2 most aspects of woman beauty shakal ka kia achaar dalna hai.....

give ur women freedom to wear good clothes, or send them to india. we have good fashion designers.

Really? Then why are you importing clothes from Pakistan and expected to open 200 stores?

This is called investment. We welcome any positive investment that boosts our local industries and infrastructure. Obviously, these shops can NEVER employ pakistanis...like Indian companies employ Indians at Indian shops. The jobs will go to the local populace.

The real question is, why do your indigenous firms refuse to invest in their home soil. :lol:

That is so true :tup: I have seen that all along my life

broo i am currrently living in toronto. come on i agree punjabis say we r from punjab, but can u doubt a sikhs nationalism towards india just for that? ur mistaken broo. we have india in our blood.

i am a proud sikh, proud punjabi,proud jatt and proud indian.... sikh ourside india are not more the 3-4% of total sikh population and among them only around 5-7% support khalistan.......most of jatt sikhs in rural punjab do not hate kps gill.....jat sikh use to be main target of Khalistani gooms..
Your not even sikh are you? when u ask sikhs outside of india where they are from... they always say "Punjab" not india... and are more proud of being punjabi... as for kps gills and other... even pro indian sikhs on PDF hate them to the core... sikh yeah right..

..because most Pakistani girls don't bother about such things...? Ever heard of the word 'Ghairat'?

Like how 30 million around the world forsake India for a better lifestyle? Lol, and who's Adnan Sami...does he represent the 180 million of us?

Yeah I've said this before, Indians got really lucky as how our trash landed in India, where now she is being venerated as precious gold :disagree:

Hey, there's alot of Indians here where I live. You just gotta come over here and hear them brag how she's is the most beautiful woman in the world :D

:lol:.. Pakistanis participate in all these contests.. they just don't win. you guys need a reality check. some recent Miss Pakistans representing international pageants
They all look like trannies to me...

Sanober-Hussain.jpg

Saman_Hasnain_FB.jpg.crop_display.jpg

sonya-zia.jpg

Mahleej_Sarkari_f.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=mis...e&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CAwQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=653

i am a proud sikh, proud punjabi,proud jatt and proud indian.... sikh ourside india are not more the 3-4% of total sikh population and among them only around 5-7% support khalistan.......most of jatt sikhs in rural punjab do not hate kps gill.....jat sikh use to be main target of Khalistani gooms..

99.9999% Sikhs here would disagree with ya.

:lol:.. Pakistanis participate in all these contests.. they just don't win. you guys need a reality check. some recent Miss Pakistans representing international pageants

They all look like trannies to me...

They arent even Pakistani nor do they represent us legally... its like saying tht some victim of sexual slavery from india represents indian women... comeon jayron u can troll harder.

that is just to get some pakistanis buisness in india

No kid thts coz of supply and demand.. ur women "BUY" creatin demand and they "SUPPLY" to fulfill their needs.

Bad news. I hope Indians don't start wearing it because they will start copying and moreover there would be no difference between Pakistanis.

Since you live in Canada, don't you see women from our subcontinent shopping in the same clothing stores and wearing the same dresses ( Kurta and Payjama). You need to broaden your mindset and stop having these kind of thoughts. Get over it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom