What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is a Muslim country. We don't participate in Beauty pageants maybe some ex-pat Pakistanis do but the government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan (like most Muslim countries) doesn't allow Pakistani citizens to participate in beauty pageants and it doesnt allow them to represent Pakistan.

And no one in Pakistan likes Veena Malik while you people worship Aishwarya Rai. 1 billion indians and aishwarya rai is the best you have?

I don't think both Aishwarya Rai and Bollywood really give a damn whether they are liked by Pakistanis or no. AIshwarya Rai is liked worldwide in addition to 1.2 billion. Your opinion isn't gonna change anything. Besides you have no business telling Indians what they should like and dislike.

I don't live in India, never did actually. And over here where I live, Aishwarya has been immensely popular for a very long time, not just among Indians but amongst others. Forget Pakistani stars, most people don't even know how to find the country on the map let alone name the stars (if there are any) frm there. :)

Pakistan is a Muslim country. We don't participate in Beauty pageants maybe some ex-pat Pakistanis do but the government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan (like most Muslim countries) doesn't allow Pakistani citizens to participate in beauty pageants and it doesnt allow them to represent Pakistan.

And no one in Pakistan likes Veena Malik while you people worship Aishwarya Rai. 1 billion indians and aishwarya rai is the best you have?

miss pakistan world represents pakistan on international stage. ur girls loose on every end. they r fat, ugly and chuddy. no one wants them. ewwwwwww

india has 5 miss world. pakistan is not even in the league infact ur women wil run over to india anyday to work in bollywood movies. even u urself will leave ur pakistani nationality to work in india. wont u??
and yes we r proud fo aish. she is pretty than anything pakistan has ever had.
Beauty of the World 2010 Videos - Part 3 - YouTube

Hey, there's alot of Indians here where I live. You just gotta come over here and hear them brag how she's is the most beautiful woman in the world :D

I know what you mean bro. There's a lot of indians where I live too unfortunately :bad:

I know what you mean bro. There's a lot of indians where I live too unfortunately :bad:

There will always be a "lot of Indians" wherever you live. Deal with it, LOL.

miss pakistan world represents pakistan on international stage. ur girls loose on every end. they r fat, ugly and chuddy. no one wants them. ewwwwwww

india has 5 miss world. pakistan is not even in the league infact ur women wil run over to india anyday to work in bollywood movies. even u urself will leave ur pakistani nationality to work in india. wont u??
and yes we r proud fo aish. she is pretty than anything pakistan has ever had.
Beauty of the World 2010 Videos - Part 3 - YouTube

LOL those girls are from Canada and USA, not Pakistani citizens. The government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not allow Pakistani citizens to participate in beauty pageants, if they do they can not represent Pakistan, but they can't do anything about Expatriates living in North America. Yes, Pakistan also has ugly people but not as much as india has :rofl:

..because most Pakistani girls don't bother about such things...? Ever heard of the word 'Ghairat'?

Like how 30 million around the world forsake India for a better lifestyle? Lol, and who's Adnan Sami...does he represent the 180 million of us?

Yeah I've said this before, Indians got really lucky as how our trash landed in India, where now she is being venerated as precious gold :disagree:

Hey, there's alot of Indians here where I live. You just gotta come over here and hear them brag how she's is the most beautiful woman in the world :D

At least we have something to brag about. What do you guys have emerging out of Pakistan that u can brag about? besides the daily bomb blasts and routine drone strikes, u don't really have much else to talk about. Your cine industry is practically dead and most of your people look towards Bollywood anyway for a good time. Heck some Sindhi TV channel even ripped off a Tamil song and was playing it on your TV. If you don't like what India has to offer go watch something else, noone's complaining. No need to sit back and throw crap at the rest of us for watching it. Thats really juvenile :smokin:

Typical little kid act, please don't embarrass yourself.
Tell you something soothing: inner beauty is more important than outer beauty :)
I'm sure lot's of Indian ladies (must) posses this

damm who else got a boner after seeing this :smitten:
aishwarya-rai-green-designer-saree.jpg

How old are you? and why are you curious about other peoples "ehm"/....

omar veer ji who told u this bulshit....98% of jat sikh do not support Khalistan movement .... khalistan support largely came from khatri,nri and dalit sikh ...pro Khalistan parties got 0.75% of vote share in recent election in punjab....it was jatt police of punjab who end Khalistan movement under the leadership of kps gill,ajit singh sandhu and apar singh bajwa..my advice to u omar ji first you should take care of your own country then think about khalistan.-...........(You should make your Khalistan and then we will talk about a Pakistan-Khalistan confederation) llllllllllllooooooooooolllllllllllll..

Your not even sikh are you? when u ask sikhs outside of india where they are from... they always say "Punjab" not india... and are more proud of being punjabi... as for kps gills and other... even pro indian sikhs on PDF hate them to the core... sikh yeah right..

most pakistani women now want freedom, but ppl ther call them beghairt if they try. veena malik is supported by most pakistani models who want a good career u can read for urself.

Your not even sikh are you? when u ask sikhs outside of india where they are from... they always say "Punjab" not india... and are more proud of being punjabi... as for kps gills and other... even pro indian sikhs on PDF hate them to the core... sikh yeah right..

yoo bro calm down. u dont wanna mess with sikhs. i am one of them. if u have any questions ask me.

That is so true :tup: I have seen that all along my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom